Why Romney will not win the election

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Yes but Obama has heavily pandered to the Mexican vote, plus he'll get 90%+ of the black vote.
Blacks aren't more than 1/7 of voters. Mexicans aren't more than 1/4 of voters. Almost all of the young white people who loved Obama in 08 hate him now. I don't think he's going to win.

However, he could refuse to step down and he could order the military to assassinate Romney. The sad thing is that the Republicans picked the shittiest candidate and they may still beat Obama.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Don't forget the illegals vote as well.

That's the Mexican vote. You don't think that O'Bummer basically granting Amnesty 1.8 to youthful illegals just won't happen to get him brownie points with voting latinos do you? Great move for him, continued disgusting F for America. Now instead of voting for O'Bummer, I have to decide if I want to vote for fake Romney, or throw my vote away voting for some other candidate like Johnson, which basically is a vote for BHO.

Decisions, decisions...

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Blacks aren't more than 1/7 of voters. Mexicans aren't more than 1/4 of voters. Almost all of the young white people who loved Obama in 08 hate him now. I don't think he's going to win.

However, he could refuse to step down and he could order the military to assassinate Romney. The sad thing is that the Republicans picked the shittiest candidate and they may still beat Obama.

Obummer is going to get most of the young white vote again, why you think otherwise is beyond me. Look, by far, young white people are basically F'ing dumb. They're indoctrinated by society to have a Bleeding Heart, have White Guilt, etc. etc. Nothing has changed in that regard. O'Bummer has smartly lobbied to them for amnesty for all those pequeno Mexicans here illegally, brought in by their illegal parents, along with their student loans.

They're going to do this calculation (if they even do it): Messiah and his Dem Disciples were thwarted by those evil Republicans that Romney is a part of. Messiah is black, Romney is white, need to support the poor black man. He's helping me get iPods and iPhones and all that shit so I don't have to pay back my student loans. I get to stay on my parents insurance longer. I get "free" insurance becase of Obamacare.

If you think the young whities are going to vote Romney at any rate that's going to matter, you're delusional.

Chuck

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
O'Bummer - get it - it's a clever variation of Obama - gosh is that clever..keep up the good work

Jaepheth

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2006
Clearly Romney won't win because his surname is English. We fought several wars against the English; whereas we've never fought against Kenya :sneaky:

However, he could refuse to step down and he could order the military to assassinate Romney.

You should really get out more.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Where is it?
Google it. If the number of white female voters is equal to the number of white male voters, then he's lost less than 1/4 of the white support he had in 08 and I'd say that's pretty damn good for all of the racist things holder did.
Look, by far, young white people are basically F'ing dumb. They're indoctrinated by society to have a Bleeding Heart, have White Guilt, etc. etc.
Young white people are not F'ing dumb... and they may be indoctrinated by the state to feel white guilt, but society doesn't indoctrinate them.

Race relations have gotten a lot worse since Obama's become President and black crime has gone up... the amount of white guilt has gone down. I know a lot of young white people who used to like Obama, but they don't anymore. The wealthy are donating to Romney more than they did to McCain and most wealthy people are white, so I think that's a good indication that Obama isn't going to do as well with the white vote now as he did in 08.

Feb 10, 2000

Aren't you still predicting that Ron Paul will win the nomination at the GOP convention?

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Google it.

I did. Didn't find anything matching what you quoted.

You listed specific numbers, which means you either have access to a poll containing those numbers, or you made the figures up. If they came from a poll, why don't you share the link instead of playing the sorts of "turn it around on you" games that people play when they are bullshitting?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Aren't you still predicting that Ron Paul will win the nomination at the GOP convention?
No, because I finally realized that Lincoln's ghost still controls the party.
I did. Didn't find anything matching what you quoted.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154568/tight-race-obama-romney-core-support-groups.aspx

He's barely doing better with Hispanics than he did in 08 so it seems like Romney is going to win.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154568/tight-race-obama-romney-core-support-groups.aspx

Last edited:

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012

Thank you. Didn't realize you were referring to a poll from May.

He's barely doing better with Hispanics than he did in 08 so it seems like Romney is going to win.

I don't see the basis for this conclusion. Look at the Gallup tracking polls, which have Obama opening up a lead. All of the EC analyses also show Obama in far better shape than Romney.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I challenge anyone to come up with documented proof of voter fraud from a reputable source that shows more than a couple of dozen people a year in each state intentionally vote illegally.

Before you start looking you might want to check out the Republican National Lawyers Association which file a brief to support the new voting rules in Texas.
Here are the numbers. the RNL claims 311 cases in the last 10 years(though their 311 number actuallly includes cases back to 1997).
That's less than one vote per state per year. Yes, the best that the Republicans could come up with is less than ONE person PER STATE per YEAR. And it gets worse when you realize these were not convictions, but the number of people charged. Many of them were found innocent when they proved the were citizens, etc.

Here's some linkys:
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-voter-fraud-a-real-problem/voter-fraud-deniers-ignore-the-facts
The above link is what the Republicans say.
The links below show the truth.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_12/the_evidence_bolstering_voterf034087.php
http://politicalcorrection.org/blog/201112120006
http://articles.philly.com/2012-07-11/news/32633427_1_voter-id-law-penndot-ids-support-id-laws

I encourage you to do your own internet searches since there are many webpages devoted to this ridiculous Republican claim.

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
snip

Young white people are not F'ing dumb... and they may be indoctrinated by the state to feel white guilt, but society doesn't indoctrinate them.

Young white people are F'ing dumb when it comes to getting played, the only worse demographic is old white ladies in that respect. I cannot imagine how you can say society doesn't indoctrinate them, when the state is society.

Race relations have gotten a lot worse since Obama's become President and black crime has gone up... the amount of white guilt has gone down.

I'm not talking about older white folks, I'm talking about the 30 and unders. Those folks, by any meaningful degree, are too F'ing stupid to have their White Guilt level decrease. A large % of them will find any exuse/justification for this black crime, that's not going to matter come election time. They'll vote 'Bummer.

I know a lot of young white people who used to like Obama, but they don't anymore. The wealthy are donating to Romney more than they did to McCain and most wealthy people are white, so I think that's a good indication that Obama isn't going to do as well with the white vote now as he did in 08.

Obama might not do as well, true. He'll get 70% of the young white vote instead of 78% of the young white vote. Along with the rest of the white vote, plus blacks, plus latino, that'll be enough. Romney is clearly a person who tells you precisely what you want to hear - he's a male Rep version of Hillary. True, Obama is the same thing, but he's much more slick about it.

I'm white, 34 at time of election, have zero White Guilt or Bleeding Heart mental defect, and even I'm not wanting to vote Romney. What does that tell you about the rest of these fools who have either or both, and that he's been bribing?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
"illegals that vote."

it's the same mythical boogeyman as "welfare freeloaders."

A fart in the wind for real numbers, but invoking these is like initiating a snipe hunt for the excitable nimrods bottom feeding at a political party's base.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
I don't know who will win.

But I have a feeling this election is going to hinge on voter turn-out. E.g., I hear some Black leaders saying (Black) people are going to stay home and not vote because of their opposition to his (new) stance on gay marriage. I suspect some college age -types may also not vote because of their disappointment with Obama.

I suspect Romney may suffer from this as well given his elitist image and lack of dynamic personalty, and his religion may turn off some of the RR thus keeping them home.

After the election I look forward to seeing the overall voter turn-out numbers.

Fern

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
truly stunned that you could watch an Obama campaign ad and walk away with the impression that Romney will lose the election. :hmm:

Well, the point is not that the ad will make Romney lose the election. The point is that it illustrates so succinctly and powerfully a major reason why he will lose.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Well, the point is not that the ad will make Romney lose the election. The point is that it illustrates so succinctly and powerfully a major reason why he will lose.

This.

It's not the ad, it's because he has not countered and likely won't. He cannot focus on the ACA and foreign policy either. The only thing he can do is divert and with Pawlenty and Portman being named as possible VP picks it's hilarious.

He might go after jobs/economy but unless it gets worse there likely won't be much there. Even if he did Obama can slaughter him with Paul-like ads with plasticman/flip flopper facts.

IMO the only way Obama loses is if the economy or jobs takes a shit.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
He might go after jobs/economy but unless it gets worse there likely won't be much there. Even if he did Obama can slaughter him with Paul-like ads with plasticman/flip flopper facts.

Notice one thing missing from the Obama ads so far?

The Obama campaign will wait until Romney's whining really heats up. And then they are going to unleash a torrent of ads consisting of criticisms from Romney's Republican primary rivals -- we're going to see clips of them complaining about him not releasing his tax returns, making fun of his money, attacking Bain, "vulture capitalism" etc... it's going to be quite amusing to see him try to respond to that.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Notice one thing missing from the Obama ads so far?

The Obama campaign will wait until Romney's whining really heats up. And then they are going to unleash a torrent of ads consisting of criticisms from Romney's Republican primary rivals -- we're going to see clips of them complaining about him not releasing his tax returns, making fun of his money, attacking Bain, "vulture capitalism" etc... it's going to be quite amusing to see him try to respond to that.

The Santorum quote is likely going to come out and it will indeed put a smile on
my face.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
The Santorum quote is likely going to come out and it will indeed put a smile on my face.

Which one? IIRC "vulture capitalism" was a Perry gem.

I watched the primaries closely. There was a LOT of shit flung at Romney, and it's going to stick.

Romney has a glass jaw.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Which one? IIRC "vulture capitalism" was a Perry gem.

I watched the primaries closely. There was a LOT of shit flung at Romney, and it's going to stick.

Romney has a glass jaw.

The one where he said he is the worst Republican to go up against Obama even over Paul or Bachmann.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I know this. If this country is retarded enough to vote in Romney I am moving to Canada.