Not open for further replies.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
BLwzJ.png

Oh right. Because of Hope: Link
:D

Edit:
Yeah I went there. I'm tired of people bitching and whining about how much school costs. How much better europe is than the US.. blah blah blah...
Work your ass of and pay for school! Or get half decent grades in high school and not have to worry about it. Seriously people hand out scholarships like crazy...

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
good for u dude. congrats if you were able to snag a scholarship in HS.
I was the recipient of a grant that paid for 50% of my private $45k/year college

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
good for u dude. congrats if you were able to snag a scholarship in HS.
I was the recipient of a grant that paid for 50% of my private $45k/year college

actually I just got Hope in HS. Freshman year of college I paid about $600 applied for a couple of scholarships and now even my books are paid for...

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
People feel they HAVE to go to premium universities. Of course you're going to pay premium prices. But standard college/universities are fine and will still get you the scroll of power that allows you to advance to the next quest.

GotIssues

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2003
People feel they HAVE to go to premium universities. Of course you're going to pay premium prices. But standard college/universities are fine and will still get you the scroll of power that allows you to advance to the next quest.

Sort of. The name on the diploma does matter in a networking sense. A degree from Harvard will open more doors than a degree from Poly-State Tech Community College.

And I wish my semester costs were only $3,400, and I did get scholarships. Then again, I went out of state, which didn't help matters.

Dominato3r

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2008
SO it's similar to an entrance scholarship? Not hard to get, almost everyone in my graduating class got one... Well those that were planning on going to university anyway.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
HOPE was nice, until I lost it :(. Then cause they calculate my GPA differently from my school I was like .03 away from regaining it during the last hourly check, and can no longer receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.