Why is Steve King (R-IA) endorsing a Neo Nazi mayoral candidate...in Toronto?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-endorses-white-nationalist-mayoral-candidate

King on Wednesday tweeted his support for Faith Goldy, a former employee of Rebel Media and a candidate in Toronto's upcoming mayoral election, by calling Goldy "Pro Western Civilization and a fighter for our values."

Goldy was fired last year by Rebel Media after she appeared on a podcast for the Daily Stormer, the world's biggest neo-Nazi website, during which she recited the "14 words" slogan often used as an identifier by white supremacists, according to The Washington Post.

"Faith Goldy, an excellent candidate for Toronto mayor, pro Rule of Law, pro Make Canada Safe Again, pro balanced budget, &...BEST of all, Pro Western Civilization and a fighter for our values. @FaithGoldy will not be silenced," King tweeted.

---

I guess white supremacists need to stick together? WTF does some racist hick from Iowa know about Toronto anyway? It's a majority-minority city, and a great example of how multiculturalism can work. I pray that Goldy has no shot... would be sad if my old hometown elected her.

Also...WTF is "Make Canada Safe Again"??? Please tell me this isn't a thing... I'd hate for alt-right troll politics to ruin another country.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Steve King? Nuff said......
He's a moron gerrymandered into lifetime office.
All one need do is watch him talk and you know he's very delusional.
Grassley too.
Probably all those farm chemicals in the drinking water.

Obviously something bad is in the iOwa water supply.
The DM Water Works even tried suing farmers for polluting rivers with farm runoff, rivers that supply drinking water directly to cities.
The high nitrates cost Water Works AND CUSTOMERS hundreds of thousands filtering the farm runoff out of the water supply.
Obviously, a major cause affecting mental capacity for both King and Grassley.

Nov 25, 2013
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-endorses-white-nationalist-mayoral-candidate

King on Wednesday tweeted his support for Faith Goldy, a former employee of Rebel Media and a candidate in Toronto's upcoming mayoral election, by calling Goldy "Pro Western Civilization and a fighter for our values."

Goldy was fired last year by Rebel Media after she appeared on a podcast for the Daily Stormer, the world's biggest neo-Nazi website, during which she recited the "14 words" slogan often used as an identifier by white supremacists, according to The Washington Post.

"Faith Goldy, an excellent candidate for Toronto mayor, pro Rule of Law, pro Make Canada Safe Again, pro balanced budget, &...BEST of all, Pro Western Civilization and a fighter for our values. @FaithGoldy will not be silenced," King tweeted.

---

I guess white supremacists need to stick together? WTF does some racist hick from Iowa know about Toronto anyway? It's a majority-minority city, and a great example of how multiculturalism can work. I pray that Goldy has no shot... would be sad if my old hometown elected her.

Also...WTF is "Make Canada Safe Again"??? Please tell me this isn't a thing... I'd hate for alt-right troll politics to ruin another country.

She'll grab a couple of thousand votes and try and leverage her run for mayor into something that makes her money and infamous. I'll be glad when her 15 minutes is up. What an annoying creature she is.

Reactions: rise

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
faith goldy, king, goodlatte, meadows, nunez, warner, gaetz and all the other trumpian toady tools need visits to the House of Sawwed.

Be gone, you xenophobic, bigoted asswipes. We will all be better off with out you.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
For people with severely damaged self respect, becoming a Nazi is a way to get a lot of personal negative attention when fills the emptiness of feeling like one is nothing.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Is it too soon to say that the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi?

I mean, I know it was patriotic to say that 80 years ago, but now that the modern US Republican party is winning and really making us libtards cry, I don't want to commit any microaggressions against the those snowflakes that might give them even more reason to fascist-out.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and rise

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Par for the course for king. Just another GOP scumbag.

Lets see if any of our righties will show their disgust.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

---

Well she has no chance. We have plenty of right wing nuts here.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Steve King is bat shit crazy, the crap he said during the Obama administration is really out there. Which of course was sucked right up by his rural base.

Goldy - her soul is ugly as hell.

Nov 29, 2006
“A fighter of our values” . AKA Nazi values. They have to stick together no matter the country I guess.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So, once again, where are our defenders of everything Republican? Still going on about Hillary somewhere, anywhere else...

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
"In the real fourth reich you'll be the first to go"

These clown faux nazis really are pathetic. I've never been prone to violence but there are so, so many fascists tooling about, emboldened by the orange clown pig and his lot, that I would not think more than twice before laying hands on some of these chumps. And I'm no tough guy, I'll just tear your friggin eyes out, haha.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
When I read this sh!t I wish I still had this shirt from my mohawk days back in the mid 80's. Used to wear it around Boston during the height of the Nazi Skinhead movement.
80S-DEAD-KENNEDYS-VTG-NAZI-PUNKS.jpg

Reactions: BurnItDwn
Mar 11, 2004
Yeah that's fucked up, but people in Iowa are too busy fucking their cousins and cornholing each other to be concerned with white nationalists.

Contrary to popular opinion, "Globalism" is not just a Liberal thing.

That's the thing. People should be pissed about the globalists, which are actually the huge multinational corporations that are fucking things up everywhere in the world. Its blows my mind how conservatives claim to hate globalists so much yet defend it all the time and have made it their goal to enable them as much as possible. But then they are idiots, who are completely self absorbed while also somehow completely lacking any self reflection or self awareness.

Mar 11, 2004
So, once again, where are our defenders of everything Republican? Still going on about Hillary somewhere, anywhere else...

Oh I'm sure UglySheep will be along soon to bleat about how its all made up and this isn't even true, and that all white nationalist are just liberals trolling people to try and get them on their side.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
The neo-Nazi candidate in question here in Toronto got about 25,000 votes which is very disappointing for one of the more multicultural cities in Toronto (about 3% of the vote). She dodged all questions about her Nazi beliefs and went with a "law and order" theme, but even there basically just focused on "Muslims go home" and "card the blacks" which unfortunately does get a fair amount of votes. 2018 just hasn't been a good year.

Steve King is an embarrassment to the human race. It is hard to believe that an American legislature houses a creature as repulsive as him.