Why is it everytime I see brittany spears on TV there is at least one girl next to me calling her fat?

Feb 14, 2002
Granted, some people consider her thick, and she may not be supermodel thin. That's what makes me like her, she's NOT some anorexic freak, looks like the girl next door. Well ok maybe not the girl next door, but I'd sure as hell have a better chance of seeing someone on my campus that looked like her than some supermodel.

She came on TV yester day and my room mate's GF jumped up and started pointing out her "Love handles" on the tv, she then raised her shirt half way up to sho how skinny she was compared to brittany. The three of us guys just stared at her until she sat down.

WHAT FREAKS!
:Q

Jun 18, 2000

<< WHAT FREAKS! >>

Couldn't have said it better myself. I say the same thing when people call Mariah Carey fat. *sigh*

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
heck every time we have a Brittany Spears thread here we have a gaggle of 16 yr old Hugh Hefiner wanna be's calling her fat ,what's one more critic ?
rolleye.gif

Feb 14, 2002

<< heck every time we have a Brittany Spears thread here we have a gaggle of 16 yr old Hugh Hefiner wanna be's calling her fat ,what's one more critic ? >>

ok, to throw in your two cents, you must have had at least one girlfriend! (It doesn't count if her name is rosy)

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001

<<

<< heck every time we have a Brittany Spears thread here we have a gaggle of 16 yr old Hugh Hefiner wanna be's calling her fat ,what's one more critic ? >>

ok, to throw in your two cents, you must have had at least one girlfriend! (It doesn't count if her name is rosy)
>>

Let me clue you in here junior, since you haven't been around a while. In order for Baffled to have a girlfriend, Baffled would have to be a lesbian.

Edit - And she's right by the way.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
It's a psychological self defense mechanism sometimes called "sour grapes". This is where we fool ourselves into believing that something good that someone else has is bad. The opposite is "sweet lemons". This is where we fool ourselves into believing that something bad we have is good.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

<< It's a psychological self defense mechanism sometimes called "sour grapes". This is where we fool ourselves into believing that something good that someone else has is bad. The opposite is "sweet lemons". This is where we fool ourselves into believing that something bad we have is good. >>

Awesome way to put it. I call it "rationalizing to the situation." It seems like a lot of people can spin any story to where it fits their political/religious/social views...

i.e. a girl who is into chocolate but not into working out finds it easier to say "I hate how guys are so superficial" rather than taking the time to hit the gym...

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
Its Britney...like the horse sound...

BRIT------NEY

BRIT-----NEY

Ok..one more time....

BRIT....NEY... No more weird spellings next time.

And i've also commented on this before. She's built like a running back.

..and Mariah was fat for a period of time...but a good, cuddly, attractive kinda fat.