Why I love Howard Stern

Oct 11, 2007
The Stern Replay is on right now and George Takei (Sulu) is on right now talking about how he masturbates in his study.

Too damn funny.

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
yesterday we learned where sulu's hemroids come from. and it's not what you would think!

that is the beauty of stern. what other media outlet in the world is going to ask these kinds of questions!

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder
You love hearing about Sulu beating off?

I like it when George Takei is in studio. He's a great guest host on the show. :thumbsup:

lucasorion

Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: zoiks
How is that funny?

The description is not the funny thing, it's the content, depending on your uptightness level and ability to enjoy pure silliness.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder
You love hearing about Sulu beating off?

Fuck yeah. I hate Stern, but nothing sounds better to me right now than hearing about how George Takei whacks off.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: sohcrates
yesterday we learned where sulu's hemroids come from. and it's not what you would think!

that is the beauty of stern. what other media outlet in the world is going to ask these kinds of questions!

b/c some of them prefer to stick to relevant news?

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: sohcrates

b/c some of them prefer to stick to relevant news?

Can you provide an example of a news source that really sticks to relevant news?

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
i think it's more of "george takei sounds funny talking about masturbating because of his voice" than "i find it funny hearing about people's stories of masturbation"

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Tooncesthedrivingcat
The Stern Replay is on right now and George Takei (Sulu) is on right now talking about how he masturbates in his study.

Too damn funny.

George Takei is one of the funniest guys ever in an interview...he just cracks me up...his voice only cements it.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Howard Stern makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't listen to him, much less watch him. I get the same feeling when I watch that dinner scene in that Borat movie.

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Howard Stern makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't listen to him, much less watch him. I get the same feeling when I watch that dinner scene in that Borat movie.

Exactly how I feel about Stern. That and his ugly mug.