Why does the GOP condone its association with racism?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Some of the best minds of the Republican party, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity are still bitching that Obamas past associations were not vetted in '08 and want to relitigate. Meanwhile we have a current association that isn't getting enough coverage.

http://communities.washingtontimes....r-donald-trump-host-las-vegas-fundraiser-mit/

Let's face it birtherism = racism. The only reponse we get from Mittens is similar to "those aren't the words I would have chosen" Meanwhile he has no problem funraising with this kook. So much for the open tent.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Some of the best minds of the Republican party, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity are still bitching that Obamas past associations were not vetted in '08 and want to relitigate. Meanwhile we have a current association that isn't getting enough coverage.

http://communities.washingtontimes....r-donald-trump-host-las-vegas-fundraiser-mit/

Let's face it birtherism = racism. The only reponse we get from Mittens is similar to "those aren't the words I would have chosen" Meanwhile he has no problem funraising with this kook. So much for the open tent.

No, only to loony leftist that want to smear everyone they hate as racist. To us normal people out here birtherism is just shear stupidity.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Republicans believe only republican presidents are legit. They would love to ban democrats from the office. Any democrat is unworthy of the office, in their opinion.
They hated Clinton just as much as Obama, until his two terms were over. Now they follow old Bill around like dogs following a kid holding a hunk of ham.
Republicans simply believe any democrat as president is unacceptable. Period.
Well... All Republicans that hold office, that is.
This time with Obama, playing the race card is the best game in town.
With Clinton it was the sex.
If it were Hillary in there, they'd went after the weak female angle.
Can you imagine, that constant drum beat, "she is just too weak for the job?". Day in, day out, every day for her four or eight long years.
Why?
Because that is just how they are...
And why I'd never be one of them.
Traitors have more patriotism than most republicans now in congress.

Last edited:

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004

Now that we know that Obama was using "Born in Kenya" when it was convenient for him, I am much less critical of "birthers".

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

There's a bit of a difference between a misspeak and a repeated, intentional claiming of something that you know is wrong and everyone knows is only being claimed because Obama is black.

There is nothing behind birtherism except racism. Birthers are racists, clearn and simple. Those who defend birthers are racists, just not quite as stupid.

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Birthers are racists, clearn and simple.
I know two people who were "birthers" and they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but they aren't racists. They don't like Obama and never did but unless you claim that you have to like Obama or are a racist then no. Sorry, thread premise fail.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Republicans believe only republican presidents are legit. They would love to ban democrats from the office. Any democrat is unworthy of the office, in their opinion.
They hated Clinton just as much as Obama, until his two terms were over. Now they follow old Bill around like dogs following a kid holding a hunk of ham.
Can you imagine, that constant drum beat, "she is just too weak for the job?". Day in, day out, every day for her four or eight long years.
Why?
Your hate is consuming you. Weaving tales based on assumptions like this is a bad sign. It can lead to no good. Just sayin'.

Gamingphreek

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Why?

"Extreme"... Ever heard of it?

Are you honestly arguing that Republicans as a whole are evil and that Democrats are just saints? This is pretty sad if you really think these things.

-GP