Why does our culture promote rampant homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I was watching some old news involving Obama threatening to murder the Jonas brothers, and I realized that his opinion is actually quite common. How many times have movies had scenes where a teen boy is picking up his girlfriend, and the girlfriend's father is doing something like polishing a gun just for the sake of intimidation? What is the implied meaning here? Heterosexual boy coming to sleep with my heterosexual daughter? Oh hellz no! The only people she's allowed to spend the night with are her girlfriends. They do such innocent things as drink alcohol and play truth or dare. It starts with innocent truth questions like "have you ever been attracted to a girl?" then a couple rounds later they dare to finger each other.

The culture might hate "lesbians" (man-hating feminists), but people don't look down on women who sleep with other women. What percentage of women claim to be bisexual? Like 300%? Every woman on the dating site okcupid claims to be bisexual. It wouldn't shock me at all if most of their first sexual experiences were with women due to cultural influences and other factors. Sleeping with men makes you a slut, but sleeping with women is perfectly normal. Even being friends with men is enough to get called a slut, but a girl sleeping in the same bed as her "girlfriend" is totally fine. Notice that men almost never do that with their other male friends.

So my real question is whether or not the gay agenda is intentional or accidental. Do parents desperately want their daughters to be gay, or it this purely an accident because the parents are fucking retarded?
It's worth noting that the same thing happens in the middle east, but over there it's with men. The middle east is extremely pro-gay for men.
kingdom in the closet
“It’s a lot easier to be gay than straight here,” he had said. “If you go out with a girl, people will start to ask her questions. But if I have a date upstairs and my family is downstairs, they won’t even come up.”

I tuned out after the idiocy of ''I was watching some old news involving Obama threatening to murder the Jonas brothers."
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
my real question is whether or not the gay agenda is intentional or accidental.

Do you realize how hilariously absurd this line is?

'I swear, officer, I never intended to plan to kill that guy! His premeditated death was an accident!'

Get a dictionary and look up 'agenda,' rather than regurgitating what you've obviously heard as a buzzword phrase.

Not even touching the rest of that. Random question: are you home-schooled?

steve wilson

Sep 18, 2004
Sorry to completely ignore your question... but I don't think that there are that many bisexual / lesbian women around. If there are this many bisexual women around I'd like to meet them!

BigBarney

May 27, 2012
this is actually dumber than Infiniti deciding to re-name all of their models to Q## or Q###

congrats

Olikan

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2011
How many times have movies had scenes where a teen boy is picking up his girlfriend, and the girlfriend's father is doing something like polishing a gun just for the sake of intimidation? What is the implied meaning here? Heterosexual boy coming to sleep with my heterosexual daughter? Oh hellz no! The only people she's allowed to spend the night with are her girlfriends. They do such innocent things as drink alcohol and play truth or dare. It starts with innocent truth questions like "have you ever been attracted to a girl?" then a couple rounds later they dare to finger each other.

what movie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.