Why do women go INSANE between the ages of 18-24?????

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
What is it with women my age? AHHHH... Every girl I meet that is my age is screwed up! They are either already pregnant/have kid(s)(sometimes different dads), psychotic, or, the majority, are in this "party-girl" phase where they are self-centered, slutty, and cheating around with everyone! Jeez... I've heard there are decent ones out there, but the only decent ones I know are too old for me. Of course, I hear about when they were younger and did the same stuff, so I don't feel too sympathetic when they complain that they are old and single. :p

I don't get it. I have never done anything wrong to cause a break-up. Every break-up I have ever had was because she cheated or went psycho on me or something else stupid that no one should have to put up with - except for one(she moved away - way back in high school, only girl I have no complaints about). What is up with this??? Am I doing something wrong??? ok, end of rant... :)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I dont think they go insane so much as they just go for different things at that age. I am 21 and would love to be settled down and married. I am by no means a psychologist but a lot of girls I see at that age in college just want to get out there and see what the world has to offer and do not want to be tied down to one guy.

But there are girls out there who arent like that...you might just be looking in the wrong places =) I prefer church girls.

Shazam

Golden Member
Dec 15, 1999

<< the majority, are in this &quot;party-girl&quot; phase where they are self-centered, slutty, and cheating around with everyone >>

Can I meet some of these girls? :p

warlord

Golden Member
Oct 25, 1999
its the old philosophy of all the good ones are taken. maybe you're looking in the wrong places for girls, try finding some where you normally wouldn't meet girls.

good luck

oh yeah, you can have mine if you want her. we're starting to rub each other the wrong way for some reason. ;)

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
LOL shazam! -- I'm sure I could introduce you to one of my ex's, but it's not all it's cracked up to be.

It's fun to kid around about stuff like that, but it does sucks to get cheated on. In real life, all I need is just one... one that I don't have to worry about doing any of that sh*t.

Orbius

Golden Member
Oct 13, 1999
I agree somewhat with BaDaBoom, I think its the nature of the society that girls live in. Girls on the tip-top surface appear to be very together and nice, but once you get to know girls theres no telling whats lurking beneath! You have to spend quite a bit of time with girls to see what they're really like.
Go to University its by far the best place to meet intelligent, grounded women, just stay away from the Princesses.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
Really?? I know what you mean about the princesses, but the colleges and universities are where they're the worst in my experience.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
are in this &quot;party-girl&quot; phase where they are self-centered, slutty, and cheating around with everyone

How come nobody knocks the men that sleep with them? They are just as bad. And as for the fact that good women are out there, and you can't find them, don't you think there are women all over the world thinking that about men like you right now? You will find the right one, eventually. Until you do, enjoy all that being single can bring you.

Bobsteroo

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2000
Sure you say that now GirlFriday, but what happens when you stop takin your meds? :)

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
You are correct, GF! I hate it when the guys do that too... Especially when they screw a perfectly good girl up and make her bitter! Just doesn't affect me as much since my door don't swing that way. :Q I'm just tired of the games. I've been functionally single for a while now. I don't want to get married right now, just want to at least have someone to renew my faith in the female gender is all.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
BobSteroo: I am a wild woman then, chasing after every man in sight. Better watch out, you might be next on my list. ;)

kabelogo

Banned
Dec 1, 1999
lookin for love in all the wrong places.

maybe you should take the advice and try to find a young woman of your liking elsewhere.

why do people always have to be labeled? if a girl sleeps with more than one guy, she's a slut. if a guy does it, he's a stud. I don't understand. We're all the same. It's not wrong to sleep around if you want to, you know.

I think the problem is you're looking for a real relationship at the wrong time. It's not good to be tied down when you are in college. If you want to do things like that, I suggest you go to Utah and go to school. At least the mormons meet your ideals.

Choking off a part of life doesn't teach anyone anything.:)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
GF, we dont discuss the guys because we couldn't give a flying flip over them :D Let the monkeys play in there pit.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
I call a guy who sleeps around a slut also... that's just me though :) I don't really agree with it, but as long as all parties are in agreement and nobody gets hurt I don't have much to say about that. What I hate are the ones who lie and cheat. Who do they think they are kidding? You ALWAYS find out! It's just really, really wrong!

Utah! blah! Like I said, I don't want to get married.. Just don't want to have to wait in line :p

Jan 30, 2000
I had a brief wildwoman phase between the ages of 20 &amp; 21 (I SAID it was brief!). I had always been a tomboy and didn't date in high school. My parents were very antisocial, so there wasn't a lot of opportunity for me to date anyway. When I hit my 20's, I was in my own apartment in college, meeting new people and didn't have my parents watching over me, so I went a little wild. I think it might partly be the freedom that women feel being away from home and away from protective parents. You may just be looking in the wrong places, which has been suggested here already. Don't give up hope; I'm 23 and all settled down now :)

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Man who are you hanging around with? :) I know plenty of nice, smart girls who don't look like sluts, but still are slutty when u want it haha

Brooks

Santa

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Unfortunatly women are difficult sometimes.. hard to find someone to just be there without wanting more because they are afraid your going to leave them high and dry. In a perfect world no one would have to get married because we would all trust each other they the other would not cheat, lie, steal from us but this isn't a perfect world now is it. Only person you can rely on not being that way is yourself (until medication runs out and Hank comes out that is) I like the phrase from Cool runnings when they say..

&quot; If your not enough without.. you will never be enough with it &quot;

To me being enough without will give you the patients to eventually find that other person because thats all it is patients.

Someday you will be asking that special someone.. &quot;Will you marry me Bitch&quot;

:)

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000

<< How come nobody knocks the men that sleep with them? >>

because men have always been pigs. Up until the last 20 or so years, we relied on women to keep us in line. Now they want to be just as bad as us! :)

badaboom,
all the best women are at church.

Wait, you think that they calm down after 24??? Bawhahahahahahahaha. Good one :)

For real though, men cannot complain. If women mature in say, their mid-twenties, men mature maybe in their mid-thirties.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
To keep the flames from firing up.. for those of you that don't know Santa was making a reference to that new movie out, &quot;Me, Myself and Irene&quot;

Also I'm fine with just myself, just getting a little bored of going... &quot;Ooo her... nope, wait her... nope, this one for sure!....nope&quot; :(

Dewell: I'm mature enough, DAMMIT! Wahhhhh!!!!! heheh... j/k I just hate the fact that I have never once even hurt someone else by cheating or otherwise and I gotta get all the sh*tty ones.

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
Um...I'll probably get flamed, but oh well...

Look in a church. I know there aren't all perfect there, but I think your odds will improve somewhat.

PH
:)

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
Hmmm... that's a couple of you that has said that.. I may have to go to church this Sunday! heheh.... However, for some reason that doesn't quite sound right... cruising for chicks at church? :)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
the catch though is that you have to be going to church for the right reasons to get church girls to be attracted to you :)

Santa

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
But how do you know that the church girls are there for the right reasons themselves? They might be there cruising for church guys

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
Haha.. that sounds funny too... in that case it would be good for me! I doubt it though, at this age they seem to respond better to the &quot;bad boy&quot; image.