Why do women go INSANE between the ages of 18-24?????

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
So, GirlFriday, *cough*cough*... How old are you again? ;)

Or maybe those other ones that are always flirting around here, Crysla or Hazel_eyed_girl? ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I am sorry, Badaboom, I do not fit your profile, as I will be 27 on Sunday, and I am married. And Crysla will be 32 on Tuesday, I believe. But I think HEG is right in your age range. ;)

Oops, almost forgot, Crysla is married too. :)

Bobsteroo

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2000
K so I'm 42..and I've learned one thing..looks don't really matter, but her daddies money on the other hand, should be on your things to look for in a woman list!

GF you'll get caught by the keys in the white coats first :)

Scorpion

Oct 10, 1999
BaDaBoom, I hear you man. After spending 2 years at College girls just went NUTS somewhere after High School! As I recall, all the guys were goofing around in High School, and all the girls weren't into that, and just wanted Steady Boyfriends. Now most of the guys I know have calmed down and the girls are the ones goin out lookin for some quick booty! :)

I've always been a shy kinda guy around girls. I have more "girl" friends than guy friends... I get along with girls. But now they are all nuts! ;) And I've been corrupted into becoming a "male pig" by seeing them change too. Oh well, live and be young I guess!

Well I'm off to get my booty call. :p

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you're looking to get some from stable chicks, with money, become a driver for Senior Meals on Wheels. Cheap dates, and lots of opportunities. :Q

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
kabelogo: <<It's not wrong to sleep around if you want to, you know.>>

ummmm..... WRONG. It is wrong to sleep around for men as well as for women, society has just made it seem like it's perfectly normal. There's consequences to such behavior, both mental and physical (diseases and such).

The way I see it, younger guys just tend to be on the lookout for any girl they can 'nail', while traditionally women have been the 'guardians' of morality. Since that's no longer the case, just about everyone seems to sleep around, and we see the consequences everyday - diseases, pregnancy, abortion, divorce, adultery etc etc etc :(

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
'Sleeping around' IS natural, it's morality that's the artifical construct. Ain't no morality gene that I know of...

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
OK... I do have to draw a line with the &quot;golden girls&quot;.... Depends... For anyone that has ever taken care of an elderly person, that's just sick :)

kabelogo

Banned
Dec 1, 1999
tagej.

I don't think I could be wrong. It's not like a true false question. We are our own creatures. If you want too, you can. I don't endorse it or reccomend it, but with a certain amount of caution you could do it with ease, and be careful of disease, etc....

most single people that sleep around don't have much of a problem with divorce, you have to be married first.

lets just nail people to crosses and make everything wrong.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
Well, I put my stance on it up earlier. I don't agree with it, but at least it's not so bad as when they are hurting someone by doing it.