• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Why do the Clintons have to do this to people?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Add up the cost of ALL of the above in American lives and dollars, then compare to any ONE YEAR of Bush presidency. You guys can remain in denial of peace and prosperity of the Clinton years, no skin off my back, Clinton years worked out great for me.
You have a funny idea of what peace and prosperity are; but then again, not surprising for a partisan hack.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I find it hard to listen to someone piss and moan about a president that served while the OP was in diapers.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They Clintons should have given the money they wasted on this stupid wedding to the poor. If they really believe in helping poor or underprivlidged people why did they spend millions on some stupid wedding. Is this person Chelsie Clinton some kind of Pricess or what? This just prove they only care about themselves.

They can spend their money how they want. I dont much care and I am tired of hearing about this stupid wedding. People get married every day, so who cares.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,
.... .... Clinton, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah . . . .

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
They can spend their money how they want. I dont much care and I am tired of hearing about this stupid wedding. People get married every day, so who cares.

.... .... Clinton, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah . . . .
Could not agree more.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
They Clintons should have given the money they wasted on this stupid wedding to the poor...
Why do you object to the Clintons stimulating the economy of eastern New York? Do you hate small businesses and free enterprise?

FWIW, who is Chelsie? What is a Pricess?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
You guys are still bitter that Clinton was able to deliver what Republican politicians promise but fail.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Lol. Millions of dollars on a wedding. I wish some more could be taken from me for the common good.

HendrixFan

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2001
Internet bubble /= massive prosperity
Internet bubble kicked into gear 7 years into Clinton's presidency. We were already running the longest peacetime expansion before any bubble appeared.

Last edited:

HendrixFan

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2001
You guys are still bitter that Clinton was able to deliver what Republican politicians promise but fail.
This times 1000. It is so odd to see the right's hatred for Clinton. He was a fiscal conservative, and he helped to restore our economy by taking a few pages out of the republican's handbook. It was a great time to be alive, both parties were fighting to see who could balance the budget sooner.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
they are amoral slime balls. your dog has higher personal standards.

bullbert

May 24, 2004
This times 1000. It is so odd to see the right's hatred for Clinton. He was a fiscal conservative, and he helped to restore our economy by taking a few pages out of the republican's handbook. It was a great time to be alive, both parties were fighting to see who could balance the budget sooner.
It is one thing to sit down and write a budget. It is another to actually follow that budget.

Congress never followed that so-called balanced budget. Both parties over spent those budgets starting the very next session, and never stopped to rebalance.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Just like the libs said in the Steinbrenner thread. Chelsea didn't earn this money. Perhaps she should have to pay 55 percent tax on it?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

:eek: Hot you say?

:eek:

D:
LOL Point taken. I'm thinking back to that footage of her a couple years back during a fire alarm, when she came out wearing a tee shirt and jeans, no makeup, high beams on (yeah, I'm too lazy to hunt it out.) In that footage anyway she looked pretty hot. In these pictures, eek indeed.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Rich people did fine under Clinton. In other words, they lead luxurious lifestyles. Middle to lower-class dolt conservatives did fine too. They got to buy their SUVs and NASCAR tickets. What's the problem? There isn't one except their partisan idiocy.

ASK THE COMMUNITY