Why do some people here disable their Private Messaging?

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
I'm just curious. I've wanted to PM a lot of people here but I couldn't since they disabled their PM. So for everyone who DOES NOT have their PM turned on, is it for a specific reason?

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000

<< You're MY number one fan! >>

I called it first. You're my bitch now, bitch. :D

May 31, 2001
I enabled mine when I signed up yesterday. It has allowed me to communicate with people more effectively than post-counterpost in some cases. Thanks again to Yo_Ma-Ma and Maetryx for all the assistance while I settle in to the Forums. :D

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I should shut mine off, some of you peoples send some pretty weird pm's to me at times. :Q ;)

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001

<< I should shut mine off, some of you peoples send some pretty weird pm's to me at times. :Q ;) >>

I did not! The leather stuff was all in the open!:D

May 31, 2001

<< I should shut mine off, some of you peoples send some pretty weird pm's to me at times. :Q ;) >>

Is that an invitation? ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000

<<

>>

That depends. If you can top the messages I have received about goats and whipped cream, then go for it. :D

And Mikal, you are just weird. I would hate to see a pm from you, considering how strange you are in public! In private you must be downright scary! :Q :p

May 31, 2001

<<

<<

>>

That depends. If you can top the messages I have received about goats and whipped cream, then go for it. :D

And Mikal, you are just weird. I would hate to see a pm from you, considering how strange you are in public! In private you must be downright scary! :Q :p
>>

I could probably top them for outright weirdness, but not in that specific topical area, as I am not a master of the theory and application of goats and whipped cream. Thank Gawd! :D

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000

<< I could probably top them for outright weirdness, but not in that specific topical area, as I am not a master of the theory and application of goats and whipped cream. Thank Gawd! :D >>

Woohoo, Siva and Adul, your stronghold as the weirdest people I know on that subject is safe! :D

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
It took me 4 long years of study to master the theory of sheep and goats on any given farm in ireland!