Why do so many people think Dr. Paul isn't an anarcho-confederalist?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Well said, Its pathetic how many idiots there are that attack him, just supporting the status quo

The guy is just another christian fundie Republican, I know your choices are very few but sorry, the cult of personality is undeserved when it comes to policy and where he stands after the BSing (how many millions has he scammed from moneybombs?)

stalin_poster.jpg

You all are no different. Another right wing con artist using emotionally charged big political words playing you like fiddles.

Just keep the checks rolling in comrade. Your corporate dystopia is just beyond the horizon under dear leaders steady hand and caring gaze and motives as pure white (lol) as the driven snow.

Last edited:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
The guy is just another christian fundie Republican, I know your choices are very few but sorry, the cult of personality is undeserved when it comes to policy and where he stands after the BSing (how many millions has he scammed from moneybombs?)

stalin_poster.jpg

You all are no different. Another right wing con artist using emotionally charged big political words playing you like fiddles.

Just keep the checks rolling in comrade. Your corporate dystopia is just beyond the horizon under dear leaders steady hand and caring gaze and motives as pure white (lol) as the driven snow.

You all are no different? Thats a fucking joke. Ron Pauls failed revolution is like that of Stalin who ended up killing millions of people? Are you fucking retarded? You elect the same lying thieving murdering hacks every year with corporate donations lining pockets on both sides and we're the crazy ones? WTF are you smoking? Maybe you aren't retarded just a moron?

Apr 27, 2012
You all are no different? Thats a fucking joke. Ron Pauls failed revolution is like that of Stalin who ended up killing millions of people? Are you fucking retarded? You elect the same lying thieving murdering hacks every year with corporate donations lining pockets on both sides and we're the crazy ones? WTF are you smoking? Maybe you aren't retarded just a moron?

This. The guy has no idea what he is talking about

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
You elect the same lying thieving murdering hacks every year with corporate donations lining pockets on both sides and we're the crazy ones?

What makes you guys so doubly crazy is you think a fundamentalist Republican with a known history of being a white supremist is any different.

The guy is a conspiracy laden Michelle Bachman type.

My point was you all are wrapped up in a creepy-assed cult of personality, you just prove my point even more by defending him blindly like some saint.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
He's probably closer to retarded than I am. I mean, he even believed that the business plot could've happened and on top of that, Smedley Butler is a pretty big hero of mine... in spite of that, I don't believe that the business plot was going to happen again and I say "again" because the Federalist's business plot is still going strong as ever before.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the humorous insult :) and I have an idea of your frustrations at my inherent idiocy and my incoherent arguments. However, being a weed smoking Billy Madison watching enthusiastic Johnson supporter is bad for the tweed and brain though. Needless to say, you're brighter than I am (and that's an understatement), but I think you (and Johnson) have been smoking too many trees:)

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
What makes you guys so doubly crazy is you think a fundamentalist Republican with a known history of being a white supremist is any different.

Prove it. All you have is conjecture.

The guy is a conspiracy laden Michelle Bachman type.

How so?

My point was you all are wrapped up in a creepy-assed cult of personality, you just prove my point even more by defending him blindly like some saint.

Defend blindly? No, I know exactly who Paul is and you could too if you bothered to look at his voting record. All you have done is repeat the same tired ole bullshit that MSM has regurgitated that you regard as truth. Compared to democrats and republicans of today Ron Paul is a saint.

You are just another sheep getting sheered, steeplerot.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
All you have is conjecture.

Compared to democrats and republicans of today Ron Paul is a saint.

You are just another sheep getting sheered, steeplerot.

Maybe in time when you are not so wrapped up in this guys cult of personality you would listen. I don't see the RP crew having any kind of perspective though so close to election cycle.

I feel bad in a odd sympathetic way for you guys, none of those repubs fit into a real Americans world. So why not hope for a "savior".

In real life there are no saviors, superheros, or messiahs. There is propaganda and real world results/action. Back when I was on my Kucinich kick I tried to understand what DK saw in him, but he has a terrible past, worst of all he lies about it.

Heros and messiahs we can learn a lot about, the way we puff these people into larger then life icons says a lot about the collective ego of the cult of personality followers.

Anyway, I could care less if you guys call me whatever about Paul. I really gave the dude a chance. His rhetoric is nothing like he says.

His big "thing" (besides the idiotic gold standard nonsense) is even a farce, he wouldnt end the fed. He would "open it up to competition." He's another Repub on the take looting the country for his buddies for the lowest bid.

The guy is a snake oil salesmen.

For as much disdain as I have for neo liberals you all could do a lot better. But then look at Romney, you are getting the nuts from the bottom of a rotten barrel 'o righties.

Last edited:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Consider that... Dr. Tom Woods is probably a speech writer for Dr. Paul (I heard that Dr. Woods probably ghostwrote at least part of Liberty Defined); that Dr. Woods' colleagues have said the Federalists meant that the current law binding America and the world meant whatever the Supreme Court says it does; Dr. Woods favors secession and nullification; that he favors the Confederation over the Federalist Republic; and that he invokes the Constitution to show that govts are lawless.

Dr. Paul is a genius... he knows that the Federalists were not anti-statist in any way other than by the rhetoric of most of them (Washington and Reagan were more similar to each other in that regard than any other President was) and I've given all of the evidence I need to give for the fact that he's not really a Federal Constitutionalist.

All of that said... why do so many people try to tell me he's not an anarcho-confederalist?
Who is Dr. Paul? Does he have a new daytime show talking people through their problems?

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
WOW. I don't think I've ever gotten so many rude insults... I guess I know for sure now that more people really hate me or at least didn't care if I died from farting fire. I didn't even think I was smart enough to piss people off that much... or at least that people were smart enough to not get pissed off or that bothered by me. The govt hasn't threatened the mods here from banning me, has it?

However, I always prefer the brutal truth so I sincerely appreciate it... perhaps I need more of it.
The brutal truth is this: assuming you're not a troll you're a despicably naive moron who posts an unending litany of total drivel. Any good will that you deserved months ago has been shed after thread upon thread of ridiculous bullsh*t and nonsense. When I say moron i don't mean sub-iQ. I think you're smart enough, it's just that for whatever reason the influences in your life have brought you to the point where you create the most ridiculous threads time and again.

How was that?

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Maybe in time when you are not so wrapped up in this guys cult of personality you would listen. I don't see the RP crew having any kind of perspective though so close to election cycle.

I feel bad in a odd sympathetic way for you guys, none of those repubs fit into a real Americans world. So why not hope for a "savior".

In real life there are no saviors, superheros, or messiahs. There is propaganda and real world results/action. Back when I was on my Kucinich kick I tried to understand what DK saw in him, but he has a terrible past, worst of all he lies about it.

Heros and messiahs we can learn a lot about, the way we puff these people into larger then life icons says a lot about the collective ego of the cult of personality followers.

Anyway, I could care less if you guys call me whatever about Paul. I really gave the dude a chance. His rhetoric is nothing like he says.

His big "thing" (besides the idiotic gold standard nonsense) is even a farce, he wouldnt end the fed. He would "open it up to competition." He's another Repub on the take looting the country for his buddies for the lowest bid.

The guy is a snake oil salesmen.

For as much disdain as I have for neo liberals you all could do a lot better. But then look at Romney, you are getting the nuts from the bottom of a rotten barrel 'o righties.

A messiah Paul is not and I'm glad he is stepping down and letting others take his real conservative message forward. However you keep trying to get the racist card to stick through association which if that's the case makes Obama a terrorist and Romney a well.. . Yea .

How many times are you going to keep trying to make that stick? Your trying to attempt character assassination which is frankly the only thing most people have in him unless you want to target earmarks which is equally naive.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
How many times are you going to keep trying to make that stick? Your trying to attempt character assassination which is frankly the only thing most people have in him unless you want to target earmarks which is equally naive.
i know you believe I'm crazy and stupid, but I have to say i feel your pain and that i couldnt agree more that the character assassinations are ridiculous and close minded as shit... I don't get why rombama can't be commonly known as a terrorist yet somehow Dr. Paul can be accused of being a racist.

Apr 27, 2012
i know you believe I'm crazy and stupid, but I have to say i feel your pain and that i couldnt agree more that the character assassinations are ridiculous and close minded as shit... I don't get why rombama can't be commonly known as a terrorist yet somehow Dr. Paul can be accused of being a racist.

Agreed. people think its alright to accuse Ron Paul of being a racist when he isn't yet are outraged when people call obama a terrorist and Muslim