Why do so many on the right consider Ronald Regan a foriegn policy hero?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The only false reality is the fact that you won't admit Reagan and Bush were some of the worst presidents in our history. Because you cheer on failure. Because you are a failure.

Wow, doubling down on your false reality creation failure. At least you are consistent in your desire to be wrong.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Basically he's a foreign policy hero because due to his actions and those of Bush Sr. The communist Soviet Union went down in defeat with a whimper instead of a
BANG

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
YOU posted the quote, YOU source it. Anandtech is not a source. I will not search for your sources for you. Try again, without so much fail this time. If you find unsourced quotes to be acceptable, be aware you will find yourself defending against them on a regular basis.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
That is nice, but how about a source for YOUR QUOTE? Not something else, which is what you just showed a source for.

Try again, but this time please actually remove the fail.

EDIT: Neither source contains your quote. Right now it appears you made it up...you cannot seem to find a source for that quote.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
That is nice, but how about a source for YOUR QUOTE? Not something else, which is what you just showed a source for.

Try again, but this time please actually remove the fail.

EDIT: Neither source contains your quote.

So what, Bush said he didn't care about Bin Laden. That's what he said. Sorry about your fail president.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I truly am not that concerned about him." - Cybersage's hero bush.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
So what, Bush said he didn't care about Bin Laden. That's what he said. Sorry about your fail president.

So you admit you lied about that quote. That is good. But now that we know you lie and make up quotes and attribute them to Bush, why should we blindly believe your most recent quote where you refuse to source it again?

Seriously, you are a slow learner.

Now quote me saying Bush is a hero of mine...or is that just another of your made up things?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
So you admit you lied about that quote. That is good. But now that we know you lie and make up quotes and attribute them to Bush, why should we blindly believe your most recent quote where you refuse to source it again?

So you admit you're a tool. So what if it isn't verbatim, What bush said was the same:

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I truly am not that concerned about him." - Cybersage's hero bush.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Cybersage honestly believes this is a better quote:

""So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I truly am not that concerned about him." - Cybersage's hero bush.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Now quote me saying Bush is a hero of mine...or is that just another of your made up things?

Oh and, SO YOU ADMIT YOU LIED ABOUT ME NOT PROVIDING A SOURCE FOR MY MOST RECENT QUOTE

Why should we blindly trust you again?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
So you admit you're a tool. So what if it isn't verbatim, What bush said was the same:

You lie about a quote and then say "it is close enough" as if that makes it ok?

Wow. No wonder no one here takes you seriously. You lie and then say lies are ok. No need to go into your selective quoting, where you pull quotes out of context. It is enough to show you are fine with inventing quotes and then saying the lie is fine.

You would do well in the DNC, they do the same thing.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
You lie about a quote and then say "it is close enough" as if that makes it ok?

Wow. No wonder no one here takes you seriously. You lie and then say lies are ok. No need to go into your selective quoting, where you pull quotes out of context. It is enough to show you are fine with inventing quotes and then saying the lie is fine.

You would do well in the DNC, they do the same thing.

Oh and, SO YOU ADMIT YOU LIED ABOUT ME NOT PROVIDING A SOURCE FOR MY MOST RECENT QUOTE

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Why should anyone believe any quote you put up? You admit you lie and make them up as you feel the need to do so.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Why should anyone believe any quote you put up? You admit you lie and make them up as you feel the need to do so.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
LMAO, the substance and context is the same, you stupid ass cybersage

You are a liar who makes up quotes and then says it is fine to lie in a quote. You dug yourself a hole and now you are burying yourself.

My work here is done, and it was easy, you did the hard work for me.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
You are a liar who makes up quotes and then says it is fine to lie in a quote. You dug yourself a hole and now you are burying yourself.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

You dug your own hole. The quote encapsulates Bush saying he didn't care about bin laden.

The real sadness is that you lied about me not providing backup to the other quote. Why do you lie and slander all the time cybersage?

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Basically he's a foreign policy hero because due to his actions and those of Bush Sr. The communist Soviet Union went down in defeat with a whimper instead of a
BANG

Yes, Ronnie and Bush took down the USSR. Or maybe the afgan 10 year long war... Chernobyl exploding and taking like 70% of the GDP to bury in one of the biggest engineering marvels mankind has done. Or the corrupt topheavy bureaucratic fail that was bolshevik Russia from day 1.

If Ronnie put Lenin in power in 1917 then yeah, I would credit a Republican for the fall. You really should read about Russian history. Reagan all of nothing to do with the fall of anything but some jellybeans in his senile daze in office.

Seriously, the guy said he was in WW2, he was actually just a hollywood liberal playing cowboy stateside.

What is it with you guys and your butch cowboy daddy fantasies anyhow?

If there is a hell Reagan and Mussolini and on all fours barking while Thatcher stands over them with a bullwhip. Bet on it.

With Hitler fluffing of course.

Last edited: