Why do so many on the right consider Ronald Regan a foriegn policy hero?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Of course you're still retarded because bush could have caught him during HIS presidency if he didn't escape and he didn't disband the unit that was tasked to hunt him down. Thankfully, we had Obama who was on the ball and dedicated to hunting Osama down. If Bush was still in office, Osama would still be alive.

Why yes, people who escape tend to not be caught. I am surprised it took you think long to figure that out.

I am surprised you think Obama was President in 2007, though. Why do you think this? I am honestly curious about your reasoning here.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority" -- 3/13/02 Bush

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Why yes, people who escape tend to not be caught. I am surprised it took you think long to figure that out.

I am surprised you think Obama was President in 2007, though. Why do you think this? I am honestly curious about your reasoning here.

Bush let him escape you moron.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
...ignored the question asked even though I quoted it...

I will repost it for you:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I will repost it for you:

I will repost for you: Bush dropped the ball multiple times. He would NOT have gotten Osama if he were still president today. Sorry about the failed Bush presidency that you worship.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Bush was so incompetent, he'd probably invade Russia because Putin said something bad about his daddy. And cyberdsage would cheer him on like a moron.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

You can keep on repeating that, but it still doesn't change the fact that Bush dropped the ball in Bin Laden multiple times and Obama was the one who was committed to getting him.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Ah, so you will never bother to explain why you think Obama was President in 2007. Good idea, since we both know you are a morom for every thinking he was. However, each time you try to say the Bush team did not aid in the killing of OBL, I will again ask you why you think Obama was President in 2007..

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
BTW, cybersage, how heroic was Reagan for letting those 241 servicemen be murdered and then pulling out of Beirut?

Great hero or GREATEST hero?

Reagan was a pussy, and so was bush. Always leading from behind.

Apr 27, 2012
You can keep on repeating that, but it still doesn't change the fact that Bush dropped the ball in Bin Laden multiple times and Obama was the one who was committed to getting him.

obama didn't want to kill him, it took multiple attempts to convince obama, why didn't you mention the part where obama was worried about Muslims response:confused:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Ah, so you will never bother to explain why you think Obama was President in 2007. Good idea, since we both know you are a morom for every thinking he was.

OBL would still be alive today if Bush were president. LOL at you defending Bush after he let him escape so many times.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Ah, so you will never bother to explain why you think Obama was President in 2007. Good idea, since we both know you are a morom for every thinking he was. However, each time you try to say the Bush team did not aid in the killing of OBL, I will again ask you why you think Obama was President in 2007..

Also

BTW, cybersage, how heroic was Reagan for letting those 241 servicemen be murdered and then pulling out of Beirut?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Can you quote me saying he was a great hero or greatest hero? And now you are also saying libs lied for years about Bush wantonly killing Muslims and he is suddenly a pussy instead? Which is it? Is he a cold blooded killer or a pussy?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Can you quote me saying he was a great hero or greatest hero?

LMAO, you were making excuses for him. If it were a democrat, you would have called for his hanging.

You're an apologist for a President who allowed 241 servicemen be murdered.

Also, don't forget Iran/Contra

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
OBL would still be alive today if Bush were president. LOL at you defending Bush after he let him escape so many times.

Most likely OBL would still be alive, for the US would have been plunged into Civil War after Bush became dictator of the US and refused to leave office after his second term.

First you think Obama was president in 2007 and then you say Bush could have been President for a third term. You really are on the fail train tonight! :D

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
LMAO, you were making excuses for him. If it were a democrat, you would have called for his hanging.

You're an apologist for a President who allowed 241 servicemen be murdered.

Also, don't forget Iran/Contra

So that means you cannot...you made it all up. At least you are being honest about your false reality creation even if it is in a round about way.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Most likely OBL would still be alive, for the US would have been plunged into Civil War after Bush became dictator of the US and refused to leave office after his second term.

First you think Obama was president in 2007 and then you say Bush could have been President for a third term. You really are on the fail train tonight! :D

It's called a hypothetical, you retard. Bush was a failure, so are you. He let OBL escape multiple times. He leads from behind, just like Reagan did. You cheer on failure presidents because you're a failure yourself and you identify with them.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
So that means you cannot...you made it all up. At least you are being honest about your false reality creation even if it is in a round about way.

The only false reality is the fact that you won't admit Reagan and Bush were some of the worst presidents in our history. Because you cheer on failure. Because you are a failure.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It's called a hypothetical, you retard.

Speaking of failures (ie, you):