Why do Republicans think Americans are ready for a third Bush term?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Suggesting the fellow seek knowledge and make an informed decision is "right wing ideology thinking"?
No, suggesting people get informed when the info is already out there for all to see seems to be the "right wing" approach. We already know he is surrounding himself with all the same war hawks that influenced his brother, but we have to wait and see how well he clucks for the psychotic GOP primary process. Will he say he plans to make abortion illegal or will he punt? Is he going to cut taxes for the rich and make up the difference by eliminating imaginary tax loopholes to help fix our economy? These are the important questions.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Obama_laughing-swear.jpg
Good point. But while I'd rather not have another bench warming "present" community organizer either, better than than establishing more political dynasties. Even though admittedly there isn't much difference between Democrat and Republican.

The American people are too intellig....no, they're not.
lol

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Shut it.

You got a problem with my info, pick a fight with MSNBC. Otherwise, buggar off.

Fern

Don't hide behind your Internet skillz fail or, more likely, your poor listening comprehension.

deafeninsilence

Mar 16, 2015
Good point. But while I'd rather not have another bench warming "present" community organizer either, better than than establishing more political dynasties. Even though admittedly there isn't much difference between Democrat and Republican.
well, when I was younger I used to believe in democracy and I still think it would be great to live in true democracy America
but it's an utopia, you know :cool: