Why do nobody likes me around here? :(

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
Holy crap your average posts per day is high! I gave ya a 10. Happy? :)

Yeah I was really bored during the last month of Spring semester :D boring finals and etc. going back home for the rest of the summer, and my parents only have dial-up, so I bet you that avg. post thing is going down :p

brunswickite

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: CheapArse
you realize starting a thread like this will start to get you "10" piety votes, then it turns on you and everyone else just puts "1"....

haha yea this happend to me once

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Dragon365
Originally posted by: Haircut
Originally posted by: LeeTJ
Originally posted by: hzl_eyed_grl
Originally posted by: Xiety
My user rating is so low :eek: 9 people voted and all 1s :( I am upset :brokenheart:
This thread certainly won't help your user rating any. :-/

i don't see how, can it get lower than a 1?
Only if you really piss off the moderators

Wow, those mods are pretty powerful :D.

:Q

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
The rating system is as useless as tits on a bull anyway, so why sweat it?

If you wanna make your ratings go up, keep using lots of emoticons in your posts, just like you are doing. It brainwashes people into giving you a good score. I use so many emotes, that the rateomometer melted on my processor, and people can't rate me anymore.

:D:brokenheart::camera::clock::camera::brokenheart::D:beer::D:brokenheart::camera::clock::confused::cool::disgust::cool::confused::clock::confused::cool::disgust::cool::confused::clock::camera::clock::confused::clock::camera::brokenheart::camera::clock::confused::clock::camera::clock::confused::cool::confused::clock::camera:

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Monel Funkawitz
The rating system is as useless as tits on a bull anyway, so why sweat it?

If you wanna make your ratings go up, keep using lots of emoticons in your posts, just like you are doing. It brainwashes people into giving you a good score. I use so many emotes, that the rateomometer melted on my processor, and people can't rate me anymore.

:D:brokenheart::camera::clock::camera::brokenheart::D:beer::D:brokenheart::camera::clock::confused::cool::disgust::cool::confused::clock::confused::cool::disgust::cool::confused::clock::camera::clock::confused::clock::camera::brokenheart::camera::clock::confused::clock::camera::clock::confused::cool::confused::clock::camera:

lol that actually is pretty funny...
:D
and actually, they look cool :D

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Ya gona let them push your buttons?? Get out there and start slappin em around. Pay no attention to the ratings..or the little man behind the curtain.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
People rate you a 1 because you suck, you make stupid sucky posts, and are generally a useless nuisance.