Why do Liberals & Dems think Hillary is the best person to nominate?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Maybe if hillary announces her candidacy yet again wearing that florescent orange pant suit..you guy's will finally believe her.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Republicans still obsessing more about the Clintons than fixing the mess in their own party, which is out of serious ideas and out of serious people.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Fucking whining liberals.

the response of someone who is faced with the uncomfortable realization that the quote they based their "uber argument" on in a couple of posts back wasn't really said by the person they attributed it to...

"I don't give a fuck about facts you're all just whiners".

Feb 4, 2009
Hillary dresses frumpy, doesn't have passion in her voice but does have a decent track record of getting shit done. I know people won't agree with that last part but that's my opinion. There is a good chance I'll vote Hillary simply because Bill was a kick ass President. Break out Bill to explain complicated situations and talk down to the dummies that insist on saying no to everything.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Hillary dresses frumpy, doesn't have passion in her voice but does have a decent track record of getting shit done. I know people won't agree with that last part but that's my opinion. There is a good chance I'll vote Hillary simply because Bill was a kick ass President. Break out Bill to explain complicated situations and talk down to the dummies that insist on saying no to everything.

Getting shit done, no matter how illegal, underhanded it is... Winner!

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hillary dresses frumpy, doesn't have passion in her voice but does have a decent track record of getting people killed. I know people won't agree with that last part but that's my opinion. There is a good chance I'll vote Hillary simply because Bill was a kick ass President. Break out Bill to explain complicated situations and talk down to the dummies that insist on saying no to everything.

Fixed