Why do humans need toilet paper?!?!

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Okay, it's rather obvious -- if I didn't use toilet paper my underwear would be a horrible stinky mess.

But it's also not so obvious. No other creature in the animal kingdom uses toilet paper and yet I don't see any smeared feces on their asses. They seem okay down there.

So, what happened in our evolution to require that we must use toilet paper?

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
We became CIVILIZED, animals are not...

For some reason it would be in bad taste to walk around with sh!t hanging off your ass, go figure! ;)

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
Why do humans need toilet paper?!?!

Because leaves are just to rough. Not to imagine the thought of using poison ivy by mistake..:Q

Slappy5

Feb 27, 2001
A.) No butt licking
B.) We're biped creatures and therefore posess a "crack" that may accumulate all sorts of unpleasant goodies.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
We cant wait for the things to dry out and fall down like animals do!

And what about diarrhea that leaves more of a mess? :Q

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
1.) Turn on sink or bathtub
2.) Do your business
3.) Wipe with hand(s)
4.) Wash hands off
5.) Flush
6.) Wash hands again you nasty bastard :p

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
StormRider, who says you need toilet paper? Go squat out in your yard, then when you're finished with your business, drag your ass all over the grass and maybe the pavement if necessary (i.e., cling-ons). You'll be all set :D

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Oh, I didn't know animals licked their asses. I thought they were licking their genitals instead. My bad! That explains everything...

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
I think that because we actually have butt cheeks, we're required to do some anal maintenance after pooping.

My cat had a piece of poo stuck to her butt once - rather than wiping it off, she ate it. I'd rather use TP.

;)

:D

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< this is just about the sickest threads I have read in a long time. ewww >>

I second that. :Q

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000

<< Why do humans need toilet paper?!?! >>

What??? You mean you don't know how to use the 3 shells???

(Anyone get it? :D)

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
This is a gross thread.

Speaking of cats, I just looked over at my cat. It is sleeping on its back...on some of my 3 ring binders...with all of its legs stickin up in the air. How it is sleeping in that position, I do not know....

HKSturboKID

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
Because we are not in Italy. They have a little sink for your butt right next to the bowl. After the bowl, you sit on the sink and turn it on and it shoot water up to rinse your butt.

What was the question again....index or middle finger???1?!?

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
uhm... ded.. you sure its &quot;sleeping&quot; ???

<< This is a gross thread.

Speaking of cats, I just looked over at my cat. It is sleeping on its back...on some of my 3 ring binders...with all of its legs stickin up in the air. How it is sleeping in that position, I do not know....
>>

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
the french have those too ... i think they're called bidet's

<< Because we are not in Italy. They have a little sink for your butt right next to the bowl. After the bowl, you sit on the sink and turn it on and it shoot water up to rinse your butt.

What was the question again....index or middle finger???1?!?
>>

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
The next time you have a deep question such as this to ponder, don't forget to take advantage of your free tarot reading. Miss Cleo is waiting for your call.