Why do girls say "let's play"

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
I think that would be highly dependant on their age and the context.

years of age:
0-9 no
10-19 who knows
20-29 who knows
30-39 no
40-49 no
50-59 no
60-69 hehe but no
70-79 no
89-89 no
90-99 no
100+ probably not

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
i think it depends.. just go along with it.. if they pull out a monopoly board, then flip the board over, and say "f this ******" then turn her over and do her in the butt.. however if she brings you into an empty room, filled with 3 or 4 of her girlfriends, then... well then i don't know, cause that's never happened to me

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a couple of week off to learn some respect

Anandtech Moderator

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
Originally posted by: habib89
i think it depends.. just go along with it.. if they pull out a monopoly board, then flip the board over, and say "f this ******" then turn her over and do her in the butt.. however if she brings you into an empty room, filled with 3 or 4 of her girlfriends, then... well then i don't know, cause that's never happened to me

haha caught me off guard.

VanTheMan

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2000
Maybe sexual, maybe not. Just say "Alright sure. What should we play?" If she says "I dunno. What do YOU want to play?", then you should say "How about a game of sex?"

ISAslot

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: VanTheMan
Maybe sexual, maybe not. Just say "Alright sure. What should we play?" If she says "I dunno. What do YOU want to play?", then you should say "How about a game of sex?", and put on your robe and wizard hat.

Fixed.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: ISAslot
Originally posted by: VanTheMan
Maybe sexual, maybe not. Just say "Alright sure. What should we play?" If she says "I dunno. What do YOU want to play?", then you should say "How about a game of sex?", and put on your robe and wizard hat.

Fixed.

haha, remember that family guy when the go to quagmire for help - he answers the door dressed like a baby with a few hookers doing random crap in the background, he makes some excuse about "it's family game night . . . . we're playing . . . . . sex."

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
everything from a girl is sexual... just never forget that and you'll be much happier.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71
everything from a girl is sexual... just never forget that and you'll be much happier.

So, when a woman asks us geeky folks to fix their computers for them, they really just want sex? Man... how could I have been so wrong for all these years? :)

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
who cares? who really listens to wha tthey say anyways. nod your head, smile and tell her to come over you have a surprise.

n yusef

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2005
Originally posted by: ultimatebob

So, when a woman asks us geeky folks to fix their computers for them, they really just want sex? Man... how could I have been so wrong for all these years? :)

And when she resists and yells and threatens to call 911, that's just part of the game.

EDIT: I'm joking and would never recommend anyone to continue the behavior that is creating the rejection.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: n yusef
Originally posted by: ultimatebob

And when she resists and yells and threatens to call 911, that's just part of the game.

Restraining orders are just a way of playing hard to get.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Before you see her again, construct the apparatus that I call "Penis Surprise!"

1) Find a gift box with a bow
2) Cut a hole in it that your wang can fit in
3) Arrange to meet the girl
4) Put your wang in the box
5) Present the box to the girl and ask her to open it

She'll be so delightfully surprised that you gave her such a thoughtful gift. I think you should do it, video record what happens, and then post about it on ATOT.

cleanerupper

Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: Eeezee

She'll be so delightfully surprised that you gave her such a thoughtful gift. I think you should do it, video record what happens, and then post about it on ATOT.

Yeah be sure to use a box for rings/small jewlrey to intensify the "wow" effect.

Alkaline5

Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: cleanerupper

Yeah be sure to use a box for rings/small jewlrey to intensify the "wow" effect.
I think you meant to say "box for large jewelry", didn't you?

Also, when asked what to play the only two correct answers are "house" and "doctor". That way it's clear what you're after w/o actually suggesting anything explicit.

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
Whatever you do, don't confuse "NO! DON'T! STOP!" with "No, don't stop!"
Yes, the difference is subtle but can land you in prison.

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005

LOL