Why do conservatives counter with eugenics hysteria when .....

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
informed they have defective thinking?

Modern neurological science has shown that conservatives have different traits that liberals mentally, and different brains. For example they have an instant certainty and ego pleasure in thinking they know what the truth is automatically, even when facts show them to be completely wrong. And when this fact is pointed out the argument comes back that you are a Nazi that wants to remove them from the gene pool.

How patently ridiculous can conservatives be. There is no scientific evidence yet to suggest the human race would be better off without them. That's just the pure application of common sense, the very thing conservatives think they are doing. No liberal is going to go with a gut reaction without logical scientific evidence to support it and none exists.

I can only conclude that conservatives some how know via their truthiness methodology, that the world would be better off without them and they project that instinct onto us liberals.

I beg you conservatives not to do that because it makes me inclined to agree.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Because you are talking like Hitler. People understand he was a horrible person and his use of eugenics is something not to be repeated and that only people as hateful as him would espouse them.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I am really trying to see things from your point of view but I just cannot manage to shove my head up my own ass.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
They don't believe they deserve love, so they must lash out and reject it with such disdain so as to show everyone definitively that they must not be loved.

And prophecy fulfilled.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Modern neurological science has shown that conservatives have different traits that liberals mentally, and different brains. For example they have an instant certainty and ego pleasure in thinking they know what the truth is automatically, even when facts show them to be completely wrong. And when this fact is pointed out the argument comes back that you are a Nazi that wants to remove them from the gene pool.

How patently ridiculous can conservatives be. There is no scientific evidence yet to suggest the human race would be better off without them. That's just the pure application of common sense, the very thing conservatives think they are doing. No liberal is going to go with a gut reaction without logical scientific evidence to support it and none exists.

I can only conclude that conservatives some how know via their truthiness methodology, that the world would be better off without them and they project that instinct onto us liberals.

So let me get this straight, you as a liberal, want to prevent people who believe in morals and hard work from breeding.

But you, as a liberal, want to allow teenagers, drug addicts, high school dropouts to breed.

Who is the one being ridiculous? :hmm:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

So let me get this straight, you as a liberal, want to prevent people who believe in morals and hard work from breeding.

But you, as a liberal, want to allow teenagers, drug addicts, high school dropouts to breed.

Who is the one being ridiculous? :hmm:
Here, let me help your defective brain.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Here, let me help your defective brain.

You agreed with him. There is no scientific support for Moonbeam's desire to kill off everyone who does not agree with him, and it is rediculous to hold Moonbeam's views.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You agreed with him. There is no scientific support for Moonbeam's desire to kill off everyone who does not agree with him, and it is rediculous to hold Moonbeam's views.
I didn't agree with anyone. I simply highlighted someone else's quote to point out a word he missed. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

No the point is that without evidence to support the notion that defectives like you should be killed off, I can't hold that position, but the science correctly predicts that you will think killing you off will be my position anyway. That is because you will project onto me your ability to believe in the ridiculous regardless of how ridiculous it is. Congrats of confirming everything I said even though I begged you not to.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No the point is that without evidence to support the notion that defectives like you should be killed off, I can't hold that position, but the science correctly predicts that you will think killing you off will be my position anyway. That is because you will project onto me your ability to believe in the ridiculous regardless of how ridiculous it is. Congrats of confirming everything I said even though I begged you not to.

That's just the pure application of common sense

This is your claim. You claim that though no science supports your genocidal position, you feel it is common sense and should be done anyway.

Either that or your English skills are so horribly bad you cannot write a coherant thought without failure.

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
The problem with conservatives is that they go way overboard with the rhetoric.

So like, not being allowed to own automatic weapons is like a Nazi tactic.

Or abortion = eugenics

It's ridiculous.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
As they saying goes, ignorance is bliss. If that was true, conservatives would be happy. Because we all know conservatives are ignorant. But yet, conservatives have "defective thinking" and studies show that conservatives are unhappy and fearful of life. So whats wrong? Is the phrase wrong, or is the study defective? Maybe conservatives are just too stupid to understand the world around them.

Moonie? Halp!

Life is rough!

BTW, pass the pills. I need some.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
This is your claim. You claim that though no science supports your genocidal position, you feel it is common sense and should be done anyway.

Either that or your English skills are so horribly bad you cannot write a coherant thought without failure.

Exactly, but the problem is your brain defect not my English skills because you can believe, being defective, that I don't act on my feeling just because I know they are right. I need proof factual proof that they are first. Also, I know of no such person or place planet wide, where any such scientific attempt to prove anything of the kind is being attempted. This is why you are safe with me and my modesty and we are all in danger with egotistical mad people like conservatives. You know the truth and require no scientific proof. You see Hitler, alright, because you and he have the same need for factual evidence to support your positions. You always become what you fear.