Why do BOBBY RIBS and cfredc have identical profiles..

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
i noticed them often agreeing with one another in threads during heated debates, and happened to see something strange

city: los angeles
province: alberta

I only thought it was strange because they both had canadian provinces and also stated to be in the US.. and they seem to always agree with one another? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it's kind of dishonest if someone has multiple logins and uses it to support himself in debate.

Or maybe they are best friends and live in los angeles alberta united states with one another.

interesting

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
BOBBY RIBS: cfredc, he found us out dude, what are we gonna do man

cfredc: what do u mean what are we gonna do, we are the same person!

BOBBY RIBS: oh yeah, you keep quiet then. stay on the downlow for a while.

cfredc: got it.

Asubit, your paranoia is really funny. Doing profile checks on those who disagree with you? Maybe you should look for employement into the FBI.

PS: I have no relation with cfredc, maybe his head isn't brainwashed by US media and xenophobia. :p

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
what are you talking about i completely agree with cfredc that we should be rampantly terminating fetuses.

i look at everyone's profile

yours both were odd and both stuck out and were identical.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
A lot of people's profiles say Alberta. Rand says his is set to Ontario but it says Alberta

54,000 members...two had identical provinces and cities so now they're the same? lol

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
Hahaha!!! Alberta is the default State/Province in the profile menu. If you don't select you get Alberta. :p

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Asubit, you are doing very well in establishing yourself to be the newest head troll on this forum

xraymongral

Banned
Nov 25, 2000
Asubit--As you have taken it upon yourself to discover the infiltration of the boards by the CIA, you will now be termentated.:p