Why didn't the Republicans want to kill bin laden?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Thus without credit or truth?

You look it up. If I am not mistaken, I read this account here on this site.

Besides, there is no way you would believe anything I post.

LOL!

Sometimes this is just too easy.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
You look it up. If I am not mistaken, I read this account here on this site.

Besides, there is no way you would believe anything I post.

LOL!

Sometimes this is just too easy.

Look what up?

I don't know what you're doing? Either you're truly connected and being evasive, or just throwing shit. Either way until you give more credibility than ME, it's fucking crap and only here to waste peoples time.

and if so you are in violation of rule #1

the intentional posting of logical fallacies or misinformation.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I might have read that story about Panetta on "The Tree Of Liberty". It was either here or on the other site. I did not make this up.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Look what up?

I don't know what you're doing? Either you're truly connected and being evasive, or just throwing shit. Either way until you give more credibility than ME, it's fucking crap and only here to waste peoples time.

and if so you are in violation of rule #1

Then report me and have me thrown off this site.

I have never asked for another poster to site for me a reference. I actually can do my own research.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
I don't want you thrown off the site.

I want unsourced clams that contradict other reports to not be entered into the record as fact. Otherwise you're just acting like an 911/birther conspiracy dude.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I don't want you thrown off the site.

I want unsourced clams that contradict other reports to not be entered into the record as fact. Otherwise you're just acting like an 911/birther conspiracy dude.

Then as I said, look up the source on your own. I'm not going to do it. If you don't want to do that, then I guess your only other option is to not believe what I post.

LOL!

You are going to do that no matter what I post.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I have another theory about an october surprise. What will happen is that the republicans realize they wont win so they will expose obama for lying about murdering bin laden and then there will be a rebellion when enough people know that. Unfortunately, it will be suppressed when the republicans, with the help of the MIC and many christian zionists, launch a coup d'tat. Obama played right into the Republicans' hands and now the people are going to pay the ultimate price for it.

That said, I'm getting really scared.

It was planned for along time and 9/11 will be minor compared to what's about to occur.

What do you think about my prediction? Do you think there will be an october surprise? If so... what do you think it will be?
Were your parents sad when they learned you had Downs?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
1st Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? No
2nd Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? No
3rd Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? Oh alright

Oh Mr. President you're a hero. We should re-elect you. You are so brilliant to come up with that answer. No other President could have done that. We are so glad you are in charge.

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
1st Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? No
2nd Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? No
3rd Opportunity - Mr. President, do you wish to take out Bin Laden? Oh alright

Oh Mr. President you're a hero. We should re-elect you. You are so brilliant to come up with that answer. No other President could have done that. We are so glad you are in charge.

Are you so unbending.... so unwilling to acknowledge that this type of mission wasn't one to take in haste?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Are you so unbending.... so unwilling to acknowledge that this type of mission wasn't one to take in haste?

The way I understand it confidence was high the first two times, and haste makes waste when it comes to targets like Bin Laden that may be on the move at any time.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
The way I understand it confidence was high the first two times, and haste makes waste when it comes to targets like Bin Laden that may be on the move at any time.

Is Bin Laden dead?

\your point is mute...
\\why you argue it - just sad... and you can do better than that....

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
What do you think about my prediction? Do you think there will be an october surprise? If so... what do you think it will be?
I think you suffer from Alex Jones toxicity.

October surprise could be Romney's 2011 tax return. Either one of them could have a candid sound byte recorded and taken out of context as well.

Republicans have been pulling fake outrage from their asses like a niagra falls of pure bullshit for so long that only pathological conservatives are even listening anymore, Obama is practically bulletproof in the eyes of his supporters.

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Is Bin Laden dead?

\your point is mute...
\\why you argue it - just sad... and you can do better than that....

Sure he's dead, but when it gets brought up as a brilliant decision by the President it needs to be put into perspective.

Generator

Mar 4, 2005
Republicans wanted to keep Bin Laden around for the politics. Yes, the politics...they literally left OBL alive because he was a good cash cow in the political sense.

1st Bush rounded up his family and had them sent back to Saudi Arabia the terrorists home country.

2nd Bush called off the attack in Afghanistan as to not win the war on terrorism to fast before he could lie the country into Iraq for a war of choice.

3rd Bush literally said he didn't care about OBL anymore. He knew where he was, just didn't care.

Make no mistake the Republicans form of politics is treasonous and at the very least plain treachery. Obama immediately squashed this bullshit as soon as possible. Hang Bush and hang him high!

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Sure he's dead, but when it gets brought up as a brilliant decision by the President it needs to be put into perspective.

Your "perspective" cheapens the efforts of everyone evolved in the mission... It wasn't one to go at half-assed - it could have failed and may have failed....

It didn't. Take a time out. And respect those who made this happen...

Quit cheapening an American success...

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Republicans wanted to keep Bin Laden around for the politics. Yes, the politics...they literally left OBL alive because he was a good cash cow in the political sense.

1st Bush rounded up his family and had them sent back to Saudi Arabia the terrorists home country.

2nd Bush called off the attack in Afghanistan as to not win the war on terrorism to fast before he could lie the country into Iraq for a war of choice.

3rd Bush literally said he didn't care about OBL anymore. He knew where he was, just didn't care.

Make no mistake the Republicans form of politics is treasonous and at the very least plain treachery. Obama immediately squashed this bullshit as soon as possible. Hang Bush and hang him high!

What a hack you are. Bush never ever once said he didn't care about Bin Laden. What he actually said was "Terror is bigger than one person" Listen for yourself if you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

Generator

Mar 4, 2005
Pathetic. You do know there is a un-truncated version of that link? What a bucket of shit you are...

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
"I just don't spend that much time on it". Thanks bush for making us all look as stupid as you were.

Bob Bear

Sep 8, 2012
Facts,,
Bush had years to get Bin Laden, he didn't, why, no one here knows, but we do know he didn't!
Cheney stated several times in interviews that getting Bin Laden wasn't the Administration's priority!
Bush did let several planes full of Saudi's leave the US while we Americans were still grounded!
Some of Bin Laden's relatives were on those planes! What intelligence on 9/11 could have been learned, we'll never know cause Bush decided to let them go before we could interrogate them!
Bush violated our Constitutional rights on spying on Americans without warrants before the Patriot Act was passed!
Bush violated international treaties we signed against torture!
Bush put a civilian with no experience in charge of Iraq 1 week after the war, and he removed all guards on Iraqi munitions! These munitions ended up being stolen, and used against our soldiers as IUD's!
Bush's appearance on an aircraft carrier in front of the sign stating hostilities were over, when they weren't!
Bush's removal of Federal Prosecutors because they didn't prosecute enough Democrats, even if there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute!
Cheney's office outing a CIA spy in violation of Federal law!
Obama gave the order to go after Bin Laden!
We ended the reign of this monster who attacked us on 9/11 because Obama gave the order!
Almost all of the al qaeda leaders are in jail or dead, and most during the Obama years!
Facts speak truth, there is no Fox fake news spin, no I think, they are facts!!

My opinion, backed by these facts is those who voted for Bush in 2000, and 2004 enabled him to do a very poor, sometimes criminal job! And none of this includes all the economic disasters Republicans and Bush brought upon this country and the World!
Republicans talk about their love of the Constitution, but supported Bush's repeated violations of our Constitutional rights!
Republicans talk about jobs, and deficits while they were the ones who created this economic disaster of an economy we're in!
Republicans talk the talk, but never walk the walk, as in their cemented belief that 'the ends justify the means', but you might not agree if those means destroy you, the middle class for their means!!