Why did we let other countries have Nukes?

Bigdude

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
After WW2 we were the only superpower, we were the only nuclear power. We should have banned all other countries from nuclear weapons. There wouldn't of been an arms race, no cold war, no challenge to US security. We wouldn't have to worry about China, North Korea, or nuclear terrorism.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Nice Sig :D

I think other countries would have figured it out by themselves given time, to think otherwise would be arrogant.:) It may have changed the timeline of Nuclear propagation but it surely would have led us into an arms race at some point.

CkG

Bigdude

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
The policy we should of had, would be clearly stated. "Any research on Nuclear Weapons, will result in Total Nuclear Anihilation"

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Bigdude
The policy we should of had, would be clearly stated. "Any research on Nuclear Weapons, will result in Total Nuclear Anihilation"

Wow, just wow.

:Q

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Bigdude

Pat Buchanan is that you?
I didn't realize you posted on AT :confused::p

CkG

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Please keep posting. You are a shining example that I and others can use at the appropriate time