Why did Dylan McDermott leave the Practice?

QueHuong

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Dunno about why he left, it seems like half of this season's cast is composed of new people.

What happened in today's episode?

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
the practice is an excellent law/court room drama. i used to watch it last summer when i had nothing to do.......i don't know the actors' names. who did dylan mcdermott play?

=|

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
From what I just read - David Kelly blamed a network budget cut on dropping half the cast including Dylan and Lara Flynn Boyle.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: theNEOone
the practice is an excellent law/court room drama. i used to watch it last summer when i had nothing to do.......i don't know the actors' names. who did dylan mcdermott play?

=|

bobby...whatever his last name was.

he was the main character guy...

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
actually, i was tired of dylan and boyle anyway.

i watched part of todays episode and it was pretty good. i like james spader.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
The show was over budget and was going to be cancelled, David Kelly and ABC came to an agreement that the show could stay on so long as they trimmed the budget. The high salary people were all fired. James Spader must work on the cheap I guess.

Anyways tonight's episode was pretty good, I find myself watching the show agian now that the whole Bobby and that girl drama is over.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
his character was going no where anyways. todays was a rerun. and the show has actually gotten better with the deadweight gone. spader of course..rocks!

TekChik

Jan 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Spoooon
James Spader is pretty cool. The show went back uphill when they cast him.

agreed 100%

i've been watching the show since it started and i was really tired of all that melodrama with the relationships.