Why can't we just get rid of Israel? problem solved..no?EDIT: lotsa good info..thx much guys :)

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001

EDIT: YEs...wooooooh..i read through all of them. Thanks for keeping this clean. My original post is probably extreme and if i offended any i'm sorry. The discussions in here were pretty good, and there were no real flame fest in here. I learned a lot from your posts, and thx for the info guys...i'm a bit more informed now :)

<rant>

Prepares for the flame of a lifetime....(yay my first post in the politics and news forums..sups dudes)

UN puts israel on the map...palestanians go WTF...they attack Israel. A US backed defense pushes the invaders back.

Arabs have no privelidges in Israel, and Israel use US equipment to persecute the islamic people. The muslims hate the US and Israel for this because they really had no right to be there in the first place.

Most everyone in that region want Israel out.

Peace talks in Israel never work. This has been proven time and time again. 9/11 happened because of the existence of Israel.

Why not just stop supporting Israel, or in a more radical (but i knw unsupportive move), why not talk to the middle eastern counties that in return for getting rid of Isreal, US can have partial control over the oil in the region. This way, arabs will think good of us and we won't have to worry about terrorists, and our gas prices will be stable.

well, the bad side of this can be that now jews will be terrorists and since they have a strangle hold on US media....it'll be ugly.

oh well, it's a lose lose situation, but I guess in the future it'll be better?

damn it who suggested to put Israel on the map in the first place anyway?...stupid bastards.

</rant>

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
selling our friends out for oil? thats mean. And I think it was Britain who suggested to put israel on the map.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
You can thank England and its uber negligance when looking after Israel after WW2. Instead of sending people back to their home in poland, or whatever part of europe they came from. England was pressure by jewish "lobbyists" to make a HOMELAND for the jews....undoubtably US allowed it also... (funny there is no HOMELAND for the native american's here in the US where their rights are protected, well there is sort of, but for the most part native american are contained or rather imprisoned in their "territories"
rolleye.gif
)

You see, Israel can't be stopped, the Arab nations are at odds within itself, even though they could have a common enemy (the jews). England after WW1 dismembered the Ottoman empire to diversify and control the area. Those leaders in Arabia are no more than puppets for whatever system that controls them.

/flame suit on... but since im no P/N adentee, i wont affect me much

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: maddogchen
selling our friends out for oil? thats mean. And I think it was Britain who suggested to put israel on the map.

I think having israel as a friend is more of a curse. We made one friend, and made a hundred enemies. US is the one with the military and economic power to back such a move, even though the Brits suggested it.

And I thought since the Jews had a large influence in the media, the politicians wanted good representation from the media so the move to put Israel was done.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: KGB
You can thank England and its uber negligance when looking after Israel after WW2. Instead of sending people back to their home in poland, or whatever part of europe they came from. England was pressure by jewish "lobbyists" to make a HOMELAND for the jews....undoubtably US allowed it also... (funny there is no HOMELAND for the native american's here in the US where their rights are protected, well there is sort of, but for the most part native american are contained or rather imprisoned in their "territories"
rolleye.gif
)

You see, Israel can't be stopped, the Arab nations are at odds within itself, even though they could have a common enemy (the jews). England after WW1 dismembered the Ottoman empire to diversify and control the area. Those leaders in Arabia are no more than puppets for whatever system that controls them.

/flame suit on... but since im no P/N adentee, i wont affect me much

sigh so what to do now? I mean I don't personally hate the Jews, but because of what they asked for, the western countries are paying dearly for it now. Damn it... It's such a mess over there. What happened back after WWI and II was a huge huge mistake.

*runs and hides and looks for a huge flame extinguisher*

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
the jews have every right for a homeland just like the Palestinians have

if they just could remove extremists from both sides ....

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I think you need to educate yourself a bit more. The answer is nowhere near is simple as what you make it out to be.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
I think you need to educate yourself a bit more. The answer is nowhere near is simple as what you make it out to be.

yeah i know. I don't know much about it, and part of this is to get some info about the whole situation. But from a regular citizen, my OP is the impression that I got.

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
The original post does not address the "how" of getting rid of Israel. You think we've got trouble now? You can't simply take what, 3 million people? and move them somewhere else. The devil is in the details and the proposal gives not one detail of how this might be accomplished. FantasyLand.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
Originally posted by: maddogchen

I think having israel as a friend is more of a curse. We made one friend, and made a hundred enemies. US is the one with the military and economic power to back such a move, even though the Brits suggested it.

And I thought since the Jews had a large influence in the media, the politicians wanted good representation from the media so the move to put Israel was done.

Yes its true that Israel has caused us a whole lot of problems. But then you gotta ask yourself what kind of a country do you want to be a part of. Do you want to be a part of a country that just abandon our friends because just because its more convenient (yes we have but i still think its wrong), Do you want to be a part of a country that just stands by and lets its friends get pummelled by a gang? Even if your friend provoked a fight, would you not still come to his aid to try to stop the fight? If your friend mistreated someone, would you give him a verbal rebuke and a little arm twisting but still be his friend or would you walk out on him and ignore him forever?

I think the US has done what a friend should do in terms of Israel. Although they could arm twist them some more.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Originally posted by: freegeeks
the jews have every right for a homeland just like the Palestinians have.

do i have a right to take up resedence in my old house whenver i see fit? my long departed grandfather had a really nice house that i suppose i also have the right to move into? after all it was the homeland of my ancestors. ;)

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Once we finish this, we've got to take care of the pesky folks on the Native American homeland.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
Once we finish this, we've got to take care of the pesky folks on the Native American homeland.

We'll have to give them their buffalo back too

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
If there was more arable land in the region there would be much less problem.

Yeah- let's just take the only democracy in the region and get rid of them. That would solve the problem.
rolleye.gif

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Romans828
And to think people called "The Passion of the Christ" anti-semetic

What's anti-semetic about it? Forcing me to support a state like Israel is 1) Stealing my tax dollars and 2) Inviting hatred and terrorism onto me and my fellow americans.

Drphibes

Feb 20, 2004
Especially when there using our tax dollars to drive tanks over palastinian kids throwing rocks.

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
Israel exists because God designated it to be a country.WE have no power over Israel. From time to time throughout history God became sore with Israel and caused those people to suffer and become enslaved and conquered. He has always restored Israel back to it's home though just as he promised. This is what happened after WW2.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: BugsBunny1078
Israel exists because God designated it to be a country.WE have no power over Israel. From time to time throughout history God became sore with Israel and caused those people to suffer and become enslaved and conquered. He has always restored Israel back to it's home though just as he promised. This is what happened after WW2.

See how simple it is. Boy are you guys dumb.

Romans828

Banned
Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

See how simple it is. Boy are you guys dumb.

If he only knew Bugs, if he only knew :D

Romans828

Banned
Feb 14, 2004
He'll find out soon enough. Life passes by so fast you are not left wondering for very long.

Hey Bugs, lets not give up on him........ He needs our help ;)