Why aren't Fox News or one of the other right wing troll farms keeping a lie tally on Joe Biden?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I always hear complaints about the main stream media and their biased reporting. They complained about the Trump lie tally when they didn't do the same thing for Obama. There were reasons for that but let's just move forward. Biden has been in office for 6 weeks so I'm sure conservative media is just chomping at the bit to show all politicians lie and Biden will be far worse then Trump.

Maybe my google skills are rusty but I can't find the Biden lie tally. Where is it?

Last edited:

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, we know why. It'd be a much smaller number than Trump's, and keeping a tally would mean having to document just how something was a lie. Can't have those!

Reactions: Pohemi

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Because Joe is incoherent and locked in the basement, duh.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So we are more then 2 months into Biden's presidency. You right wingers, Fox News and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine claim all politicians lie as if they are all the same. Fox also claimed it was unfair to keep a lie tally for Trump since nobody did it for Obama.

Well, they and other rags have ample opportunity to make news by keeping their own tally. Where is it? All you people who kissed Trump's ass for over 5 years, where is your evidence all politicians are equally bad?

Shouldn't we have a few hundred Biden lies by now just based on the Trump pace?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Because he blew Trump away by his first day in office. Must be up to like 4 million lies by now. To put that into perspective, it would take 4 million Trump supporters 4 million years to type a copy of Genesis 1:1. No way they can keep up with Biden's lies.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I always hear complaints about the main stream media and their biased reporting. They complained about the Trump lie tally when they didn't do the same thing for Obama. There were reasons for that but let's just move forward. Biden has been in office for 6 weeks so I'm sure conservative media is just chomping at the bit to show all politicians lie and Biden will be far worse then Trump.

Maybe my google skills are rusty but I can't find the Biden lie tally. Where is it?
Couple of reasons for the nonexistence of a nonsensical "lie count". Joe Biden appears not able or allowed to speak in public as President and the one time so far, he can't even finish a train of thought before giving up on an answer. I guess that's what happens after first being elected to the Senate 120 years ago.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Couple of reasons for the nonexistence of a nonsensical "lie count". Joe Biden appears not able or allowed to speak in public as President and the one time so far, he can't even finish a train of thought before giving up on an answer. I guess that's what happens after first being elected to the Senate 120 years ago.
It's funny to watch conservatives have any complaints about anyone's ability to articulate coherent thoughts after Trump. Have you OD'd on Covfefe?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Since you claim Kamala Harris is really running the country how about her lie count? BTW - is diminishing the term "lie count" your cute little way of claiming it doesn't matter what the President says?

What else happened on Trump's watch you try to claim isn't a big deal? 500,000 dead Americans? The insurrection?

You really need to try harder. Pathetic

Reactions: Lanyap

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Since you claim Kamala Harris is really running the country how about her lie count? BTW - is diminishing the term "lie count" your cute little way of claiming it doesn't matter what the President says?

You really need to try harder. Pathetic
We already know that is the absolute best that brandonbull can do.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

As far as I know Joe has only held one press conference. Seems a little unfair to expect him to catch Trump right out of the gate. I don't expect he'll ever catch Trump because he'll never do as many conferences.
Maybe when Harris takes over we'll see some real effort, but until then I wouldn't expect to see any impressive numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As far as I know Joe has only held one press conference. Seems a little unfair to expect him to catch Trump right out of the gate. I don't expect he'll ever catch Trump because he'll never do as many conferences.
Maybe when Harris takes over we'll see some real effort, but until then I wouldn't expect to see any impressive numbers.
You do recall Trump sent Spicy out in his VERY FIRST PRESSER with his 1st whopper. So to make things equitable you can include Jen Psaki in the lie count. So what's the count?

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Since you claim Kamala Harris is really running the country how about her lie count?

Let's be honest here, she has FAR more important things to be concerned about right now. This is the top headline on CNN

:D

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You do recall Trump sent Spicy out in his VERY FIRST PRESSER with his 1st whopper. So to make things equitable you can include Jen Psaki in the lie count. So what's the count?
No idea. More to the point, I don't care. Trump is history, he's out of the Whitehouse and we have a new president. Joe doesn't stand in comparison to Trump, he stands on his own. His actions are what will define his term in office, not the empty platitudes he mutters.
So far, I'm not impressed. I don't see his "leadership" as being any better than Trumps. The only improvement I see is that he's not an asshole, I expect more than that. It's a good thing that Joe has dignity and self control, that allows me to respect him as a man, but to earn my respect as a president he needs to step up to the plate and make tough decisions, not emotional decisions.

Our nation is stuck on optics, platitudes, and seeing our team win. We need to be looking at structure and sustainability.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
No idea. More to the point, I don't care. Trump is history, he's out of the Whitehouse and we have a new president. Joe doesn't stand in comparison to Trump, he stands on his own. His actions are what will define his term in office, not the empty platitudes he mutters.
So far, I'm not impressed. I don't see his "leadership" as being any better than Trumps. The only improvement I see is that he's not an asshole, I expect more than that. It's a good thing that Joe has dignity and self control, that allows me to respect him as a man, but to earn my respect as a president he needs to step up to the plate and make tough decisions, not emotional decisions.

Our nation is stuck on optics, platitudes, and seeing our team win. We need to be looking at structure and sustainability.
For the record it doesn't matter to you if any president lies on a daily basis? Think that's a competent way to run the country? How can any leader run a competent administration lying on a daily basis? How are people in this country suppose to know fact from fiction if they are lied to daily?

Do lies matter?? Before you answer that it was the big lie that led to

The insurrection at the capital.
Republicans enacting voter suppression laws across the country.
Politicization of the virus resulting in >500,000 dead people

Still think lies don't matter??

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
For the record it doesn't matter to you if any president lies on a daily basis? Think that's a competent way to run the country? How can any leader run a competent administration lying on a daily basis? How are people in this country suppose to know fact from fiction if they are lied to daily?

Do lies matter?? Before you answer that it was the big lie that led to

The insurrection at the capital.
Republicans enacting voter suppression laws across the country.
Politicization of the virus resulting in >500,000 dead people

Still think lies don't matter??
No, that's not what I said. Please read my words without the context you want to add.
I don't care about the comparison. Trump is history, he's gone, we have a new president. I care about what the new guy does, not what the last guy did.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
No, that's not what I said. Please read my words without the context you want to add.
I don't care about the comparison. Trump is history, he's gone, we have a new president. I care about what the new guy does, not what the last guy did.
I'm asking you the question and I'll ask again...

Does a President lying on a daily basis matter????????

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Why? You didn't care about what Trump was doing while he was doing it. Why do you suddenly care what Biden does?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'm asking you the question and I'll ask again...

Does a President lying on a daily basis matter????????
This is one of my fundamental issues with P&N.
The question is foolish, as we both know the answer, and has nothing to do with my remarks. Why are you going in this direction? Here is a pertinent question. How does this question relate to my prior statements?