Why are some guys afraid of urinals?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
We have some consultants in on our floor, working on IT projects (building reports and replacing systems). For some reason, a couple of them are afraid to use the urinals, or so it seems. So they go in and use a stall, do not lift the seat (of course) and end up pissing all over the seat and the floor.

So now the stall is ruined for the next person if they have serious business to attend to.

Why the hell can't you just use the urinal like a grown-up? Are you 4 years old and afraid the urinal monster is going to bite your weiner off? WTF is wrong with you? At least aim properly, idiots. :disgust:

KT

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
People pee on the seats after age 7? I always assumed that it was small children always ruining public bathrooms. Hmm. Wow, I hate humanity.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Because they're afraid of the potty and it might splash them.

aka, they never learned how to use the potty.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
I dont like peeing in urinals, I always pee in seats, just like home, but I dont have any of those "aiming" problems you mention :roll:

Plus I hold my privacy in high regard, I dont see why the hell I should show any private part of my body to a complete stranger... Might as well go on national TV then right? I never understood that line of thought

Aztech

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Quiksilver
Small Penis?
yep :eek:
I'll use them if there are dividers in between them, but not the kind where others look over at your stuff...

LS21

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
urinals in america splash back. serious. for some reasons, with all of the brilliant engineers in this country, we dont have urinals that dont splashback. ive traveled and seen some weird urinals in the world... but none of them piss back on your pants like the ones here

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
I like to start at the urinal, then slowly back up about 10 feet toward the sinks creating a giant arc of pee. When i'm done I usually try to high-five the guy who was at the urinal next to me, but for some reason they get pissed off.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
I find some of these responses hilarious. Some of you guys are basically saying you're scared to piss in public and that's freaking awesome.

Menchildren for the win!

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: aplefka
I find some of these responses hilarious. Some of you guys are basically saying you're scared to piss in public and that's freaking awesome.

Menchildren for the win!

So piss in public often do ya?

The worst are urinals that line up with the door, so that anyone who walks in automatically gets a side view of your urine-spewing meat-hose whether they wanted to or not.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Originally posted by: aplefka

Menchildren for the win!

So piss in public often do ya?

The worst are urinals that line up with the door, so that anyone who walks in automatically gets a side view of your urine-spewing meat-hose whether they wanted to or not.

Of course I do. If I gotta piss, I'm not gonna hold it until I get home. Everyone's got a penis in there, and it's not like I'm trying to impress any of them with how large it is. Now if I went into a bathroom full of chicks, it might be a different story.

Feb 6, 2007
I hate urinals. I don't know if it's a circumcision thing or what (I'm not), but whenever I finish up pissing, I have that little drop of piss at the end. You try to shake the shit off, but it never goes away completely. It just sits there. I could just say fuck it, and zip up, which just results in that drop of piss hitting my underwear and becoming a nasty wet spot that I have to bump up against for the rest of the day... or I could use my fingers and wipe the shit off, but then I've got piss on my hands. So I use toilet paper, wipe that shit up, and stay nice and piss-free for the rest of the day. But there's no toilet paper at the urinal... gotta go to the stall for that one. Ergo, I prefer pissing in stalls.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
I hate urinals. I don't know if it's a circumcision thing or what (I'm not), but whenever I finish up pissing, I have that little drop of piss at the end. You try to shake the shit off, but it never goes away completely. It just sits there. I could just say fuck it, and zip up, which just results in that drop of piss hitting my underwear and becoming a nasty wet spot that I have to bump up against for the rest of the day... or I could use my fingers and wipe the shit off, but then I've got piss on my hands. So I use toilet paper, wipe that shit up, and stay nice and piss-free for the rest of the day. But there's no toilet paper at the urinal... gotta go to the stall for that one. Ergo, I prefer pissing in stalls.

First acceptable reason given. I hate that last drop. When I can't get it off I just chance the wet spot, but it's never been that bad. And I think that's a universal problem, regardless of whether or not you're playing with a helmet.

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
I go in cycles of piss-fright. Sometimes I can't piss at a urinal when other people are in the room for months, and then suddenly I can again for months. Then repeat. I don't know why.

Synomenon

Lifer
Dec 25, 2004
What's the problem? Use the urinal and don't piss straight into the water or into the plastic strainer they put in there and you won't get splashback. If some guy comes in and looks at your dick, then who cares? He's the one looking.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Mr Incognito
Does it even matter?

Of course it matters! What if someone wants to use the now befouled stall? They have to fully wipe down the seat and, likely, get someone else's piss all over their hands, just because some asshat was too scared to take his tiny penis out in a public bathroom. I mean it's not as if anyone in the bathroom is going to look at it, so don't be such a coward for christ's sake.

KT

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Also, one of these guys was nice enough to do the following:

I'm in the bathrrom washing my hands (don't even get me started on hand washing) and one of the aforementioned idiots walks into the bathroom. He walks over to the stall, steps in and flushes the toilet. He stands there looking at the bowl for a moment, then I notice behind me that water is starting to overflow from the toilet as he is standing there watching it. Buddy just shrugs his shoulders and walks out, not even warning me or anything. Five more seconds and I would have been ankle-deep in shitwater.

Of course I finish washing my hands and quickly get out of there. I then go to the receptionist to ask if anyone reported the bathroom flooded (knowing full well this jerk would not have done it, but I asked anyway) and of course she said no, so I told her and she called someone to fix it.

If you are going to flood the the bathroom at least have the decency to tell someone! Arrgghhh, I'm choking on my own rage here. :|

KT