Why are people idiots?

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
LOL, I'm assuming he meant moron. But anyway... yea it's that damned dog. Why would he think a vehicle would sell when he has nice leather interior which just soaks up the reek of dirty dog. I'm sure it's also scratched to s**t. Sammy may miss riding in it, but no one else will.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Is he really an idiot?
1. He cleans up his car to sell it, maybe even has it detailed to remove the dog stink temporarily.
2. Puts pictures of the car up with the dog inside for potential buyers to see.
3. Sells car to person that has never owned a dog so person doesn't think through the implications.
4. First day they come out after their car has been sitting in the sun for 8 hours get in and go WTF???
5. Inevitable "I've been ripped off give me my money back" legal action.
6. But your Honor as you can see by these pictures that were in my ad I never tried to cover up the fact I carted my dog around in the car.

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Linflas
Is he really an idiot?
1. He cleans up his car to sell it, maybe even has it detailed to remove the dog stink temporarily.
2. Puts pictures of the car up with the dog inside for potential buyers to see.
3. Sells car to person that has never owned a dog so person doesn't think through the implications.
4. First day they come out after their car has been sitting in the sun for 8 hours get in and go WTF???
5. Inevitable "I've been ripped off give me my money back" legal action.
6. But your Honor as you can see by these pictures that were in my ad I never tried to cover up the fact I carted my dog around in the car.

Stop it. Logic has no place here in ATOT.

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001