Why are Dems so afraid of Challenging Trump?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I swear, a majority of Trump supporters that I know engage in these same tactics.. It's mass hysteria / psychosis. They speak and defend Herr Trump like zombies walk around in the Walking Dead.

There's a bit of the narcissist in all of them. They can't admit to having made a mistake, even if it was an honest one. They're too smart to be taken in by a con artist. It's the same with a great deal of what they've internalized as "truth".

Reactions: Bumrush99

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
There's a bit of the narcissist in all of them. They can't admit to having made a mistake, even if it was an honest one. They're too smart to be taken in by a con artist. It's the same with a great deal of what they've internalized as "truth".
They are all still comfortable with But Hillary as their excuse. Nothing will change that.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
You're the second person that told me that today. I disagree.

They LIKE Donald Trump and all that he stands for. They are crass, classless and have no regard for the law or democracy. They've been spoon fed the idea that winning at all costs is always acceptable when it comes to politics. They'll cheer for Mitch McConnell stonewalling a Supreme Court nomination but will start hyperventilating when Congress dares to challenge Trump.

Their hypocrisy has no limits. Like Trump, they have no shame and are driven by narcissistic attitudes towards people that are different. Also, you can't discount that many of them are easily manipulated and tend to believe in wild conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact. When presented with facts, they discount them as conspiracies. Many of them have difficulty spelling and forming sentences. I don't think a majority of Trump supporters are worried about being proven wrong. I think they have idealized the sociopath and will go down in to the pits of hell with him if they had to.

Watching this unfold in America makes it easier to understand how Germany allowed the Third Reich to take hold.

Reactions: dank69