Question Whose Logo is on this AIB GPU...

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
I had a system in the attic for years. It was built to be a MediaPC, but just was I got it finished Comcast scrambled their signal and the tuner cards wouldn't work. I had taken a few parts out over the years, like the PSU. I opened it yesterday and there was a Radeon HD 5670 GPU with 1GB DDR3 vram. I was curious what brand it is. Does any one recognize the logo?

20220612_115013.jpg

nurturedhate

Golden Member
Aug 27, 2011
I had a system in the attic for years. It was built to be a MediaPC, but just was I got it finished Comcast scrambled their signal and the tuner cards wouldn't work. I had taken a few parts out over the years, like the PSU. I opened it yesterday and there was a Radeon HD 5670 GPU with 1GB DDR3 vram. I was curious what brand it is. Does any one recognize the logo?

View attachment 63029
Here you go 1655130767979.png

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
they might not be in business much longer, hence why there videocard prices are very very low.
They got into major problems with chinese regulators, and i hear they might even go under investigation on state side.
So if anyone is interested in a new video card id really go another AIB, even if it costs me more, just because i know they will be there if something should happen and i need a RMA.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
they might not be in business much longer, hence why there videocard prices are very very low.
They got into major problems with chinese regulators, and i hear they might even go under investigation on state side.
So if anyone is interested in a new video card id really go another AIB, even if it costs me more, just because i know they will be there if something should happen and i need a RMA.

-By the same token, if you currently own a current gen XFX card and want to offload it quick let me know. I'll gladly take a soon to be worthless 6700XT/3060Ti off your hands for $250 or a 6800XT/3080Ti for $400.

I'd be doing you a huge favor, and this incredible offer won't last forever, so act now!

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I have a XFX 6600, and after flipping the bios switch to the silent mode, it is a great card. Way too aggressive of a fan profile on the performance mode. Did the auto undervolt in the Radeon tuning tab too. Cool, quiet, smooth, 1080p gamer. No complaints.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
XFX is decent, they used to have double lifetime warranties though :O

AIB stands for add in board, of which all video cards are.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
XFX is decent, they used to have double lifetime warranties though :O

AIB stands for add in board, of which all video cards are.

I always thought it was the dumbest thing that people call them AIB partners. Oh goodie, an add-in-board partner. Of course it's a board and of course you ADD IT IN to your PC when you get it. STOOPIDEST thing I've ever heard of. It's like calling a grocery store a food-in-mouth partner.