Who's the oldest member?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Who is the oldest member? Be sure to have your profile available so we can see :D

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
What are you, a sadist?
Just joking, Ill bet im not even close at (cough 59 cough) on the 23rd of this month.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, Gustavus is the oldest. Chronologically, anyway. Attitudinally, though, he's probably younger than many here.

Russ, NCNE

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Are we talking about age or date joined? If it's date joined then I've been here since the forums switched to UBB (3 years ago?), but I know there are still others left that have been here longer.

Anyone seen Teddy Ruxpin lately? One of the few Canadians I like. ;)

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Actually, according to a simple search through member profiles and limiting oneself to Fusetalk, Harvey (#574) joined the new version of this BBS at the exact same time as Russ (#575) but his membership number is one less. Zuni (#572)joined 16 minutes earlier. #573 is blank. I cannot find any valid member profile with an ID smaller than 572 (I have not checked all possibilities, just about 20 random checks that yelded blank info and error messages). #576 is EL CID and he joined at 3:50AM.

Funny little trivia: Konichiwa is #1000, there is a member #666, member #800 spot is occupied by Anandtech (no post ever, just to make sure the name is taken I presume) and member #10000 has 1 post but a zero daily average (if it weren't for the only 2 significant numbers after the decimal point, one might think that this reflects the Pentium decimal bug at work ;)). Ditto for #3000.

So the first person to register is, what a surprise ;),

Zuni: October 9th, 1999 1:56 AM.

Now for those who want to see the profile of that most elusive creature, a moderator, here's one:

One of the mods

;):D

I Don't Know Why (The Desires)

Thom

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
Hello Denis, hows it going, have not seen you at that drinkery lately, why don't you pop back?

And whats happened to Russ? Normally my goading at least resulted in a rude retort...

DigoBick, Tedious Ruxprick is still on the BBS circuit, but this place sucks in his opinion. he came back and everyone called him a troll. they couldn't take a dose of the original bastard windoze programmer from hell i guess.

later :)