Who's the most screwed up person you've ever known?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i knew a girl when i was 14 (she was also 14), who was a paranoid schizophrenic. she cut her self on her wrists and stomach, had friends that frequently ran away from home, etc. she eventually developed this infatuation with me where she would call me literally every 10 minutes, and one day it all came to a point. do you know how that girl's voice in that michael douglas movie when she says "i'll never tell"? that was her voice, and she was describing in detail how she would kill all of our classmates, teachers, and eventually herself.

i stopped talking to her (as soon as she was put in a hospital), and haven't talked to her since except to tell her not to email me. last i heard she had gotten a significantly older bf and was having unprotected sex.

yeesh, i'm sure glad i'm antisocial now :p

GooberPHX420

Banned
Jan 13, 2002
Luckily I dont have any real freak people in my life...

Altho I really do hate this kid in my Econ class, more B.O. then all of France combined...INCLUDING the hairy armpit women

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
:Q

anyways i don't know any f'ed up people...just really nerdy kids we like to make fun of.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

<< gopunk here or outside of cyberspace? :D >>

anywhere :p as long as you know they're not pulling your leg

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
one of my college roommates

every time he would drink he would get violent/in a fight
he took out a student loan and blew it on crap and failed every class
and he was an @ss

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
A very, very good female friend of mine and I started getting close during the lonely time in which we were both starting out in university. We got very "close" only to have her completely freak out on me and proceed to tell me about her hidden past, which basically entailed attempted rape on her twice in the same night (on the second try she was dragged out of her bedroom and barely fought him off - gave the guy a broken jaw before he fled). I was the first person she had ever told this to since it happened. Oh, and because of that she has basically become a bisexual slut. I had wondered about that female roommate of hers...

Naive me was still fairly interested, but having a girl break down and sob like CRAZY whenever you touched her tends to put a damper on romance. We always had emotional distance between us after that - I'm pretty sure now that she was associating me with the evil that is men. Last I heard she changed majors and universities and moved out of Toronto.

The guy, by the way, is still out there. She wouldn't tell me his name and I highly doubt she's told anyone since about the encounter.

Edit: For grammar.

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
wow thats horrible. Here is my story...

One of my old friends that i get sorta sad whenever i think about is my age and we used to live a couple houses away from eachother during jr high and the first year of hs. Extreemely active friends together and everything but now since then he has moved away to the other side of town and went to hs, dropped out apparently and has taken the GED (i have yet to see him after this so i dont know how it went, i hope the best for him though). We are both 19, he might be 20, but im close either way. When ever i see him for the last few years he has been so drugged up or something, i dont know what exactly is making him like this but i presume drugs he is taking to keep himself safe. Probably others too unfortunately. But he hardly can walk, i dont mean he stumbles or anything like that but he walks at a snails pace, standint as straight up as possible and taking baby steps like a foot or maybe 2 at the max. Its just hard to see him like that when i essentially saw himself just degrade to the way he is today.

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
me :p

The most messed up people I've ever met were two girls from the city. Laughing at nothing and.... damn. Dunno wtf was up with them.

kerokeroppi82

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2001
My friends lil sister (who's 14) got pregnant to a much MUCH older guy (in his 20's) and because she didn't want her parents to find out she had an "underground" abortion. Problem was, the next day she had internal bleeding (or something like that) and had to go to the hospital and her parents found out cause they're the ones who took her there. Dunno wat happened after that, but I'm sure I dont wanna kno...

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

<< My friends lil sister (who's 14) got pregnant to a much MUCH older guy (in his 20's) and because she didn't want her parents to find out she had an "underground" abortion. Problem was, the next day she had internal bleeding (or something like that) and had to go to the hospital and her parents found out cause they're the ones who took her there. Dunno wat happened after that, but I'm sure I dont wanna kno... >>

oh my f*ing god that is horrible! :Q