Whos man enough to play me in a game of CHESS?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
I haven't played chass in forever but I would love for somebody to show me how to play again. I'm tired of friends asking me to play and I don't remember how.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I suck but feel like playing since I'm bored...also I don't know any of you so I might as well play with any stranger :p

edit: I just totally chesspwned someone. Got a pic of it too - This girl just kicked my ass the whole game and got careless at the end and I took advantage Checkmated using my Rook and Bishop. It was pretty funny :p - Pic didn't come out how I wanted... that dang 'You Won' sign popped up, anyways, you get the idea.

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Doh, how did I miss this thread... just spent hours duking it out with Chessmaster10, but human opponents are more exciting. Although now it is time to sleep... lol

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
I've always wanted to learn how to play Chess. Anyone know of any good sites out there that teach you how to play? Much appriciated

Kao

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Originally posted by: eLiu
Doh, how did I miss this thread... just spent hours duking it out with Chessmaster10, but human opponents are more exciting. Although now it is time to sleep... lol

Does CM10 work on dual screen setup?

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
I'm still waiting for the thread: Whos man enough to play me in a game of CHESS BOXING?

Now there's a thread I can get behind!

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sao123
Originally posted by: eLiu

Does CM10 work on dual screen setup?

I have no idea... don't have 2 screens to test it on, sorry :/. But I don't see any reason why it would not work because most of the individual windows and the board itself are resizeable.

Anyone want to play now? I'm suntzu86