who's getting a beer after work?

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: robothouse77
Originally posted by: BigJ
I've got one in my hand right now.

what is it?

i could go for a manhatten right about now...

Got a 6 of Lowenbrau right now, and then I'm heading off with a few friends tonight.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Ehh, not yet but maybe I'll drink a few later. I just chiefed a deuce footer tho and I'm all tore up anyway.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: duragezic
Ehh, not yet but maybe I'll drink a few later. I just chiefed a deuce footer tho and I'm all tore up anyway.

In American English please.

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Broke open my 6 of Newcastle about 5 minutes ago, will be going to a kegger later tonight, then to work tomorrow morning to laugh at all the dumbasses that end up with alcohol poisoning.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
Broke open my 6 of Newcastle about 5 minutes ago, will be going to a kegger later tonight, then to work tomorrow morning to laugh at all the dumbasses that end up with alcohol poisoning.

how much do you plan on drinking and what time you work?

When I go to a keg party there is normally no way I am working the next day....either hungover or with a chick still...to me though keggers are usually about 9pm to 10pm and morning is 9am and about 30-45mins of a drive out to cow country.

anyway if they are poisoned doubt you will see them, that happened to me once. I would not have attempted even walking my butt to work.

I drink alot...I have to wrap it up about 12 if I am working near 8-9am ish on most nights.

There have been some sundays out on the boat or working on a car/truck/boat that I put away 20+ during the day and made it in prior to 8am without problem Monday morning :)

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend

how much do you plan on drinking and what time you work?

When I go to a keg party there is normally no way I am working the next day....either hungover or with a chick still...to me though keggers are usually about 9pm to 10pm and morning is 9am and about 30-45mins of a drive out to cow country.

anyway if they are poisoned doubt you will see them, that happened to me once. I would not have attempted even walking my butt to work.

I drink alot...I have to wrap it up about 12 if I am working near 8-9am ish on most nights.

There have been some sundays out on the boat or working on a car/truck/boat that I put away 20+ during the day and made it in prior to 8am without problem Monday morning :)

I'll probably finish this 6 pack, funnel 1 or 2 beers, and then have a few more after. I have to be at work at 7am. I've been doing this for 6 months now, and have got it down to a science.

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Just got home from the bar. Not tooo drunk, but no poon-tang :( I am eating an apple right now and about to go to sleep.