Who's eaten dogfood ???

yakawictz

Feb 8, 2000
When I was 8 I wanted to see why dogs went crazy over dog bones so I ate one ...it was terrible ! Anyone else try ?? and how old were ya ?

ultravox

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not until retirement comes around........I'm stocking up on ALPO-HELPER already........:D

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
Yeah, my sister and I dared each other to eat dog biscuits. They weren't too bad from what I remember, just a little too crunchy.

PH
:p

Mathison

Jul 4, 2000
Two of the people on that "Survivor" show have. They correctly identified the dog food they ate as ALPO....Just wondering how they knew that.

hippy

Oct 9, 1999
If your question was actually; How many dogs have you eaten?

Maybe, just maybe, I could respond to your question... but, since that wasn't your question... Maybe I won't respond after all.:p

cyderpunk

Jul 20, 2000
Sniffed it, didn't like the smell, didn't eat it..
Once ate a corner of a dog biscuit, tasked like bone-meal...
No wonder the dog prefered left-over roast chicken ;)

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
In other words Paulson, you tried it last week huh? :)

I tried dried cat treats when I was a kid. YUK!!!!

Windogg

hippy

Oct 9, 1999
Probably more than you have to date, Reitz. But most likely no more than you will at some point.;)

Virgo

Jun 18, 2000
I never tried dog food but my hamsters nut sticks and other treats looked so good at times that I actually had to sample it for myself to see just how good they really were! :p

Mariah21

Jun 13, 2000
virgo, were they any good?

My brother ate some "happy cat" moist cat food when we were little...

I listened to some kid eat dog food on the radio to win some tix to a concert...made me want to gag

Virgo

Jun 18, 2000
Mariah21 No, the hamsters can keep their old treats as I didn't find them as appealing as they do.I'll stick with nut brittle from TOPS bulk section, thankyou.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
I know people who have had doggy treats...though, they are the kind that have human food. They are like very hard cookies...these are the all natural, no preservative, mom and pop shop kind of dog treats though. So really, they are dog treats that contain things that humans eat every day and at most meals.

I didn't try one though, we were feeding em to the dogs and they were having a lil difficulty chewing em (hard...though, the dogs were puppies at the time. :))