who's celebrating this x-mas alone ? what are you doing ?

err

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
For us, some poor folks with no friends and family, who is celebrating x-mas alone, what are you gonna do ?

I'll start,

I am alone and I am designing web page. I might go to the homeless shelter to meet more people and eat free dinner :p

eRr

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Lemme see my schedule... Play UT with a friend for 30 mins. Then get ready to go to church. Then go the church. Then come back from Church. Then celebrate leaving Church. :)

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
Sort of. There are other's here but they don't celebrate X-mas. Helping out at a homeless shelter sounds like a good idea. Or maybe I'll just help out at the old folk's home down the street.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Family went to vegas, but I decided to stay put. My time at college has been very demanding, so when I get a chance, I don't like to move around too much, but to enjoy quiet and peace for myself.

err

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
seems like not that many people are celebrating x-mas alone... it's good then :) Merry x-mas !

eRr

Oct 19, 2000
I'm sorta celebrating Christmas alone, because I'm sitting here all by myself here at work right now. I'm making a cool $26.50 an hour, so it's not so bad. Just sucks because this will be the first year I've ever not been with my family. Add to that, I got up this morning to go work, and found that I had a flat tire. No where to get it fixed today, so I just drove my brother's car to work, and now he can't go anywhere unless someone comes and gets him. I couldn't call in either because they wouldn't beleive me if I straight up told them I had a flat tire, and they have some kinda rule about firing you if you call in on holidays. Oh well, Merry Christmas everybody!!

IamDavid

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
I'm sitting around eating my traditional Christmas meal (crackers and Kool-Aid) by myself like always. Kinda depressing I know, but its not like I have no where to go its just that today is the only day out of the whole year I can be alone and enjoy the day with no worries.

veryape

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
I choose to be alone. Later on today I will go to my fiancee's parents house for dinner. I like her family much more than mine. Odd is,nt it?