who's better looking britney or christina?????

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Larvae

Banned
Apr 14, 2000
theyre both skanks but christina is a total pig. i noticed however that last time i saw a close up of britney in an interview she had really nasty greasy skin with lots of pimples all over her forehead. so i vote for britney, but id still put a bag over her head when she sat on my lap

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< but id still put a bag over her head when she sat on my lap >>

ROFL!!!!

they are both skanks so I don't know...I want some more choices!

<< britney. at least she doesn't LOOK like a whore. >>

are you kidding?? she's a cheap looking whore if I've ever seen one. just MHO :D

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
ick, I think Britney has a really weird face at times. Now and then I think she looks ok, but then again, not really......so i vote for

Christina

Nice face, hair, and such.....plus I cannot stand watching anything with britney spears because her music makes me sick. ok, so does Christina's, but at least the voice isn't bad.

divinemartyr

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2000
Britney looks good even without makeup. Definitely Britney all the way. Christina's makeup looks terrible 99% of the time.

dm

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
christina

I'd fuc(k) her brains out

Hmm.. maybe you didn't see my last post. Lemme post it again.

You'd fsck you own car if you can fit that tiny... :p

;)

Britney have more meat. Do you think she swallow? :p

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I'm changing my vote to britney, I saw the halftime show of the superbowl.... :) needed a little refresher course of the anatomy of Britney Spears...