Whoo Hoo going to Buffalo to watch UCONN lose...

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
After trying to get on the chartered flight from VT to buffalo, and failing, I went to my last ditch effort for tickets to the UVM/UCONN game, EBAY. I was able to score two tickets in the suite section for 185 bucks. We are going to leave burlington at about 7am thursday, and its going to take us about 8 hours to get to buffalo. The game is at 7pm, then we are going to have to immediately leave because we both have work friday :p This is pretty crazy, but its going to be worth it. I am praying that it doesn't snow, because I90 is hell when the weather sucks.

P.S. --- Sorry UCONN fans, my Cats and Taylor COOPENRATHHHHHH will hold there own against Emeka and Ben Gordon, and this game is going to be a lot closer than you think. :p My prediction, Vermont wins by 3.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Vermont over UCONN?

I need to change drug dealers. Mine Sucks. Apparently you have a good one.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: bubbadu
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Not at all.

You have got to believe! I am going to be pissed, I am driving to hours to see them WIN.

Look...don't waste your time. Stay at home, and watch them LOSE on TV.

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Jhill
Vermont over UCONN?

I need to change drug dealers. Mine Sucks.

LOL.... with all the focus on Emeka vs. Coopenrath, our other players are going to go off. We made it last year, played Arizona, and held our own for the first half. I think if Emeka does't play, we have a serious chance, and if he does, we might be screwed.

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
^BUMP I am thinking about making a sign that says EMEKA OGAOVERRRRRR-RATED :p Going to leave VT at 7am tomorrow :)

CChaos

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003

P.S. --- Sorry UCONN fans, my Cats and Taylor COOPENRATHHHHHH will hold there own against Emeka and Ben Gordon, and this game is going to be a lot closer than you think. :p My prediction, Vermont wins by 3.

Nice to see there are still good buds in Burlington.

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: CChaos

Nice to see there are still good buds in Burlington.

HAHA, I promise I am not on any drugs, and I also promise that the Cats will win, or at least put a good scare into SUCKCONN :p

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
^BUMP I am thinking about making a sign that says EMEKA OGAOVERRRRRR-RATED :p Going to leave VT at 7am tomorrow :)

I'm sorry but my alma mater, Binghamton, gives Vermont a tough test everytime they play the past couple of years. UConn will handle them easily. That guy, Coppenrath, can play though.

And Okafor is one of the few players in the country that I could never even pretend to say he was overrated. He's the real deal.