Whoa, this is the must amazing video I've ever seen!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
I was kinda hoping the animals would all turn on the idiots filming them and team up and attack them.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
You should see what it looks like when a herd of elephants come up on a pride of lions. The lions don't even try to fight, and the elephants aren't in any hurry. Just a "this is my turf, and you know what to do" by the elephants and a "f'ing elephants..." by the lions.

Are you sure?

miri

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Looney
And the female lioness being fully healthy wouldn't have changed anything. Even if all the lioness were not emaciated, how would they have stopped a herd of angry buffaloes? They couldn't. If you have Joost hop onto it and watch those lions videos, a pride of very healthy females have trouble keeping hyenas off a kill, let alone a huge herd of 2 ton buffaloes.

Lions do not fare well against adult buffalos at anytime. The reason they attacked the buffalos and did not want to leave the calf that they caught it that they were dieing of starvation. That leads them to do desperate things.

Even a fully grown male lion would not stand a chance against a buffalo. Buffalos of that size do not have natural enemies.