Whoa. AT has FAQ Men?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ItmPls
And how come I haven't seen him until today?

How often do you go into forum issues? I've seen him post there a few times that i can remember, and i only go in there once in a while.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: CheapArse
And how come I haven't seen him until today?

stamp the word noob on your forehead?

Well.. he only has 2 posts in 'General Hardware' and that, and Off Topic are the ones I view most.

There are a few dozen pages of his posts in General Hardware? :confused:

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I think there should be more FAQ men. And then Andy should get a sword like in Highlander and he should say "There can be only One!" then Anand himself should banish the other FAQ men from the forums!

Or not.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn
I think there should be more FAQ men. And then Andy should get a sword like in Highlander and he should say "There can be only One!" then Anand himself should banish the other FAQ men from the forums!

Or not.

Bad timing?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: scorpmatt

Or not.

Bad timing?

No, Just doubting the greatness of my idea. In my head, it sounds cool, but on the screen, it looks dumb.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Or not.

Bad timing?

No, Just doubting the greatness of my idea. In my head, it sounds cool, but on the screen, it looks dumb.

but if you read the post above yours....

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Or not.

Bad timing?

but if you read the post above yours....

I did read his post. After his post I thought, hmm, there should be more, and then they should fight for the title of FAQ man. I do not believe AT ever had more than one FAQ man, thus ... I do not think the events I have described actually took place on this forum.

AndyHui

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member<br>AT FAQ M
Oct 9, 1999
No. My programming merely associated your word "crap".