Who would you vote for?

May 16, 2000
I'd like to say anyone but bush, but there are some wacko's out there almost as bad. My next vote would be leading independent (which likely means green or libertarian) but I want the bushes trimmed so badly i'm willing to vote for a loser democrat JUST to make sure he wins, since independents can't yet.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Anyone but Bush is a good one. Even the most extremist candidate can't touch Bush on coruption. I'd be willing to bet that Bush would lose to a member of the KKK in a black neighborhood.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: TheBDB
None of the Bush supporters want to admit it...

:D

Very telling, isn't it? You should have seen them all beating their chests here 2 years ago, during the Florida voting debacle. Now, they have been shown what many of us who studied the man before 2000 election knew, that he wasn't a Presidentail candidate, he was a puppet who responded to corporate strings tied to his entire administration.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I'm gonna write in Moonbeam cuz Mom said too... and Mom is always right.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I think it's safe to say that if the average person knew all that Bush has done during his years he will not be voted in again.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I'm changing my registration to Democrat so that I can vote in the primary next May. Damn PA and its closed primaries (what's the point of voting in the Republikan primary when Bush'll be the only one on the ticket?) I'll be voting for Dean.

As of now, I believe Dean has an excellent chance of securing the nomination. If he does, I'll be sure to vote for him in November. If he doesn't, I'll either vote Libertarian or Democrat (against Bush, really) depending on who's on the ballot.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
If I had to vote today I would vote for Bush. IMO he is a better candidate than any of the 6.5 dwarves trying to get the Dem nomination or anyone else running. However it is a long time to the election and things might change. There are still many questions that need to be answered and issues that need addressed.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
bush. despite an occasional blunder - he's human alas - comparing him against the bonobos the democrats plan to field
makes him a perfect candidate. i think he's more my default choice, unless a better republican or independent shows up.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
^ Bump. Vote in this poll. Republicans need you. ;)

I'll probably vote libertarian unless a democrat might win North Carolina

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
For the first time ever, I am going to register Dem. Whoever wins the nomination is the candidate I will vote for. Very much a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
Originally posted by: TheBDB
None of the Bush supporters want to admit it...
:D
Very telling, isn't it? You should have seen them all beating their chests here 2 years ago, during the Florida voting debacle. Now, they have been shown what many of us who studied the man before 2000 election knew, that he wasn't a Presidentail candidate, he was a puppet who responded to corporate strings tied to his entire administration.
Or maybe you're just reaching for something that isn't there...

I'm voting for Bush.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Undecided. I have no confidence in Bush but I also have no confidence in the Democrat Candidates as of right now.