Who would you marry out of these options?!?!?!

Jan 31, 2002
Is the hottest woman in the world also nice?
Is the nicest woman in the world also hot?
Are they both rich?
Or are they all lesbians?

- M4H

acegazda

Platinum Member
May 14, 2006
If I was shallow as hell: option 1
If I was a prick: option 3
I would pick option 2, but she would have to strike a balance. She can't be a cross between a linebacker and the bearded woman... has to have at least a cute face.

Iron Addict

Jul 5, 2006
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Is the hottest woman in the world also nice?
Is the nicest woman in the world also hot?
Are they both rich?
Or are they all lesbians?

- M4H

The hottest woman is not as nice as your average woman...
The nicest woman is not as hot as your average woman....
They are not both rich.
No homo.

Oct 4, 2004
Nicest woman, only if she was at least a 5. I am not shallow but I don't like repulsive either.

Richest woman would probably treat me like the freeloading bitch I would end up as.
Hottest woman would attract way too much male attention and I would be posting YAGTs every week about some new 'friend' she made. Jealousy FTL.

If Nicest Woman was excessively ugly, I would go with Richest Woman. If it turns out crappy, I'll move to Monaco. Alone.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
im thinking nice, sexual attration wears off but love is what keeps a relationship going after 6-12 months. rich would be nice too though...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
I can't believe I took out my "pole wand" for such a pathetic poll. I really need to keep that thing in my pants before walking into threads.

Iron Addict

Jul 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
I can't believe I took out my "pole wand" for such a pathetic poll. I really need to keep that thing in my pants before walking into threads.

Your wand is so small it wouldn't matter if it was in ur pants or not. ;)

engineereeyore

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2005
:music:
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
never make a pretty woman your wife.
So, from my personal point of view,
get an ugly girl to marry you.

:music:

Didn't actually follow this advice, but I always though it was funny. I'd probably go with nicest.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Iron Addict
No cheating, you are stuck with her forever.

No matter how hot she is, lust lasts for about three to six months.

There is a special ring in Hell for poor bastards who are married to women they hate or who hates them.

Give me a nice woman.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Iron Addict
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

Your wand is so small it wouldn't matter if it was in ur pants or not. ;)

objects... :laugh:

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
If the nicest lady looks like Mother Teresa then I'm going for the richest. I'm sorry, but there has to be at least some physical attraction in a marriage, and if I'm stuck choosing between a total b*tch (hottest woman, let's face it, she's a bitch) and a woman who is still a bitch but also has oodles of money, I'm going for the money.

yankeesfan

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2004
Nicest girl in the world would just agree with everything you say. She would pretty much do everything you tell her. It would be so boring.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: yankeesfan
Nicest girl in the world would just agree with everything you say. She would pretty much do everything you tell her. It would be so boring.

you don't have a dirty enough mind to make use of the potential.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: iamaelephant
If the nicest lady looks like Mother Teresa then I'm going for the richest. I'm sorry, but there has to be at least some physical attraction in a marriage, and if I'm stuck choosing between a total b*tch (hottest woman, let's face it, she's a bitch) and a woman who is still a bitch but also has oodles of money, I'm going for the money.

I Probably wouldn't go for the richest. 86 is a little old for me :eek:

Text

Iron Addict

Jul 5, 2006
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Originally posted by: iamaelephant

I Probably wouldn't go for the richest. 86 is a little old for me :eek:

Text

HAWT

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: acegazda
If I was shallow as hell: option 1
If I was a prick: option 3
I would pick option 2, but she would have to strike a balance. She can't be a cross between a linebacker and the bearded woman... has to have at least a cute face.

I went with 2 as well, b ut she definitely would have to be passable to look at.