who would be a better first lady

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
Michelle Obama is a horror show. She's like the mean PC english prof everyone knows hates whites and men. Her many speeches (she gave a lot of campaign speeches Barack so you have no place complaining the speeches went over like lead balloons) read almost word for word like quotes from Che. That chick is one major pill.

DonaldC

Nov 18, 2001
Tied right now 24 all. Normally I wouldn't really care.

Today I'll go with the old white broad since she has the money to pay off the national debt. ;)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Butterbrain

Michelle Obama is a horror show. She's like the mean PC english prof everyone knows hates whites and men. Her many speeches (she gave a lot of campaign speeches Barack so you have no place complaining the speeches went over like lead balloons) read almost word for word like quotes from Che. That chick is one major pill.

Your ignorance is astounding, and your powers of observation are nil, but that dosn't stop you from finding an unlimited supply of meaningless, bigoted drivel to spew. :roll:

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DonaldC
Tied right now 24 all. Normally I wouldn't really care.

Today I'll go with the old white broad since she has the money to pay off the national debt. ;)
Cool you and Butterbean are on the same page. Ok that wasn't nice, I apologize for the insult.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Damn damn and triple damn, I was so hoping that that 2008 would be a true year of change, but sad to say its is not to be, we will have a first lady don't you see.

We could have had Bill Clinton as first man, so we can see why I say damn and damn and triple damn.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well since Cindy seems to like a guy that tells rape jokes, and Michelle would not put up with that (read Obama's books), I'd respect Mitchelle as 1st lady.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'd go with the one who wasn't born rich, didn't start dating her current husband while he was still living with his wife, and isn't a convicted thief . . . of narcotics, no less!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'd like to see the two of them get into an argument about whose husband would be a better president, up to and including an sensational physical altercation.

That would successfully test whose mind and mettle is superior to the other.

I'd pay at least fifty cents to see that.

Oh, and I'd put down another fifty cents on Michelle FTW.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Cindy's more of a MILF. Even though she dusty down there she still pretty banging for an old trout. I bet Bubba Clinton would do her ever which way of Sunday.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
If we wanted a hot first Lady, the R's should have nominated Fred Thompson and the D's should have gone for Dennis Kucinich.

Now that would be a really tough decision.

What we have for first lady's choices now would not even rate the minor leagues.

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: Butterbrain

Your ignorance is astounding, and your powers of observation are nil, but that dosn't stop you from finding an unlimited supply of meaningless, bigoted drivel to spew. :roll:

Thanks for the bump (again).

brencat

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Lemon law
If we wanted a hot first Lady, the R's should have nominated Fred Thompson and the D's should have gone for Dennis Kucinich.

Now that would be a really tough decision.

What we have for first lady's choices now would not even rate the minor leagues.
Perhaps I'm alone on this one but I don't really care for Kucinich's wife. Not really into the fair skin irish look. And Fred's wife looks like a total bimbo.

Cindy McCain on the other hand has a sophisticated look which I'm really into. A rich chick who's probably a real firecracker in bed! :evil:

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I'll go with the one who isn't (to my knowledge) a racist, doesn't hate America, and isn't likely to meddle and be involved in government like Hillary and Nancy were. I'll vote for Cindy.