Who wins tonight.....Habs or Bruins?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lllJRlll

Mar 12, 2002

<< BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT BRUINS, TIME TO GET OUT THE GOLF EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

<< It's pretty obvious the refs (or the NHL) the way the 2 games after McLaren's elbow

In the first 4 games the Bruins had 19 power plays and the Habs 21

The last 2 games the Bruins had 1 powerplay to the Habs 6

The Habs were getting away with murder in front of their own net yet they always seemed to get the calls when a Bruin coughed on them.

Quit crying you sore loser!! The Canadiens have been extremely disciplined in the last 2 games. And talking about bad calls, how about Brisebois's penalty last night in the 3rd? Tripping when he had his stick in front of himself, and the guy skated behind him and never touched him... And by the way, 2 games to Mclaren for the clothesline is a damn joke... Since you're such a whiner, I'll have to rub it in your face again:

>>

I wouldn't call what I did whining.The Bruins lost..Montreal won.

I only pointed out the facts. In the final 2 games after the McLaren elbow the Bruins had ONE powerplay (the phantom Brisbois trip) after having 19 in the first 4 games.

Don't give me that crap about the Canadiens being "disciplined".Even during the playoffs an extremely disciplined team will commit more than 0.5 penalties a game.