Who will Win the February Primaries/Caucuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
Here are the states for February:

Nevada (caucus)
Colorado (caucus)
Minnesota (caucus)
Missouri (primary)
Arizona (primary)
Michigan (primary)

I think that Romney will win Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and Michigan, Gingrich will win Missouri, and Santorum will win Minnesota.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Paul comes in a distant fourth with iirc, 7%. I'm sure it was a conspiracy against him, couldn't be his ideas.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
If Obama wins in 2012, there is a chance that a conservative will win the White House in 2016. If Romney wins, there won't be a conservative president till at least 2020. This is something for the right to think about this November :D

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
If Obama wins in 2012, there is a chance that a conservative will win the White House in 2016. If Romney wins, there won't be a conservative president till at least 2020. This is something for the right to think about this November :D
Not true. If Governor Romney wins the presidency there shall be a Conservative in office Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, a Moderate Tuesdays and Thursdays and a Liberal on the weekends...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004

so you'll be campaigning for Romney, then?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Not true. If Governor Romney wins the presidency there shall be a Conservative in office Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, a Moderate Tuesdays and Thursdays and a Liberal on the weekends...

:D

Its been a weird race. I think they get weirder each election cycle.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
so you'll be campaigning for Romney, then?

No, because I think a conservative candidate is unelectable. If a conservative voter agrees with me on that, he should vote for Romney, because a RINO the best he can hope for. If he thinks a conservative can actually win, then by voting for Romney he is voting to guarantee there won't be a conservative president for at least 8 years, while with Obama, there is a chance we'll get one in 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.