• Newt Gingrich

• Rick Santorum

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
There are only two contenders for the Republican nomination: Romney and Anti-Romney. The problem is, Anti-Romney is actually 3 people right now, which splits up the vote quite a bit. The Anti-Romney vote depends upon conservatives coalescing around one Anti-Romney. Who will it be?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
unless 2 of the 3 between Santorum, Gingrich, and Perry drop out and endorse the 3rd before South Carolina, I don't think there will be an anti-Romney.

the strategy of divide and conquer will continue to pay dividends through South Carolina, landing him in first or second place (in a state where he shouldn't be competitive at all), followed by a win in Florida (where no other candidate has the money/organization to compete with him) after which he'll be declared the presumptive nominee and sweep the remainder of the primaries outside of small, low-delegate states.

(obviously take all this with a grain of salt; it could be revealed tomorrow that Romney was secretly born in Kenya and his parents faked his birth certificate to get him American citizenship)

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
unless 2 of the 3 between Santorum, Gingrich, and Perry drop out and endorse the 3rd before South Carolina, I don't think there will be an anti-Romney.

the strategy of divide and conquer will continue to pay dividends through South Carolina, landing him in first or second place (in a state where he shouldn't be competitive at all), followed by a win in Florida (where no other candidate has the money/organization to compete with him) after which he'll be declared the presumptive nominee and sweep the remainder of the primaries outside of small, low-delegate states.

(obviously take all this with a grain of salt; it could be revealed tomorrow that Romney was secretly born in Kenya and his parents faked his birth certificate to get him American citizenship)
its ron paul.. the rest dont have full ballot status still and havent done very well in the caucuses. these are all facts look em up. perry and gingrich dont have virginia, huntsman and santorum both arent on the arizona ballot. huntsman also isnt in virginia. furthermore perry, huntsman and gingrich have all done veyr poorly in the two states that have been done alrdy and hutsman dn santorum both lack the ability to really move votes in the next two caucuses. ron paul has full status still and he placed 3rd in iowa and 2nd in new hamp.
up next is south carolina if my memory serves me correctly and down there ron paul has a very strong support staff. second only probably to his home state of texas. santorum was a 1 hit wonder.. his 2nd place finish in iowa was a fluke. looking at the paperwork of the matter and his finish in new hamp. prooves that. hes spent. huntsman probably will fail miserably in the next two caucuses as well.
so romney n paul.. take your pick folks.
i put the money on ron personnaly. the man despite some calling him mentally ill. has an unshaking military support base to work from. hes got the young voters and he has a history of honesty and patriotism that rivals uncle sam himself.
ron paul might be racist or crazy. but hes the only man fit for the job. romney is just running for "----- and giggles", and has lied through his teeth at every opportunity he has been given to open his gd mouth and obama has had a very.. questionable way of operating. hes pulled a lot of dirty low blows since his campaign to get elected against the american people. i also think he doesnt have the stamina to last another 4 years. hes a "1 term wonder"

Last edited:

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Santorum or Perry. Gingrich is going to have to drop, and make a play for kingmaker. Even still, loki is right. Two of the three have to fold.

Even then, we'll get to convention, and the power brokers might try to nudge the anti-Romney into taking VP, aim for an appeal to the far-right base, and call that the 2012 ticket.

Obama will laugh his way to reelection.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
I think the rest will stay in, just to make sure that Ron Paul doesn't get more votes. Ideally, if the other three dropped out and endorsed Ron Paul, then he could take the next state, but we know that won't happen.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Romney was obviously born in Apartheid South Africa. Like how I tied in a shadow of racism and elitism to it? :)

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
:| The reality of the modern GOP is quite a sad tale for anyone not supporting these fascist candidates for President.

Yes, it is. But the voters can put a lot of the blame - other than money - on themselves.

Who's making them not vote for Jon Huntsman or Buddy Roehmer? They purged moderates.

Status
Not open for further replies.