Who was the first carpenter?

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
thats dumb on so many levels its not worth explaining to you. Take joke out of the title and replace with "Come in here if you wanna waste 3 seconds of your life"

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by: TheoPetro
thats dumb on so many levels its not worth explaining to you. Take joke out of the title and replace with "Come in here if you wanna waste 3 seconds of your life"

you saved this thread :beer:

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Eghck

you saved this thread :beer:

I do what I can. Glad to see someone appreciates it.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I wonder when my "gold" material is going to surface so that I can become rich and famous as a stand-up comedian. Chicks dig comedians! :thumbsup:

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
I wonder when my "gold" material is going to surface so that I can become rich and famous as a stand-up comedian. Chicks dig comedians! :thumbsup:

when I learn proper gramer and spelling :laugh:

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005

I don't want to wait that long.

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004

I don't want to wait that long.

honestly, just between you and me, I doubt it will ever happen