Who Trump wants to work with

Feb 4, 2009
heard an interesting thought on the radio. Trump is truly a transactional guy. I’m not going to pass judgement on that summary because there is good & bad associated with transactional people.
Theory is Trump doesn’t care whom he deals with and arguably he gets along better with Chuck & Nancy. He may prefer dealing with people who actually want to get a broad amount of stuff done.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Trump does not care who he deals with as long as he wins and the other person loses.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
He's a transactional, yes, and a narcissist, a con, a bigot, shallow, ignorant and a bore. He isn't happy just to win, he needs someone els to lose. Look at his attempts to destroy Obama's legacy, just because.

Reactions: cytg111

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
As long as he can take credit for it and claim that he won. Doesnt have to be any real winning.

He could be a liberal Democrat tomorrow and claim he always was AND expect everyone agree. He might believe it himself.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
heard an interesting thought on the radio. Trump is truly a transactional guy. I’m not going to pass judgement on that summary because there is good & bad associated with transactional people.
Theory is Trump doesn’t care whom he deals with and arguably he gets along better with Chuck & Nancy. He may prefer dealing with people who actually want to get a broad amount of stuff done.
Why? Why does he want to get a broad amount of stuff done? What motivates him? It sure as hell is not "for country" or he wouldnt be burning your home down, dividing people to the brink of disaster! Its pretty clear he will burn down the house and have zero regrets doing it..

Reactions: rise
Feb 4, 2009
Why? Why does he want to get a broad amount of stuff done? What motivates him? It sure as hell is not "for country" or he wouldnt be burning your home down, dividing people to the brink of disaster! Its pretty clear he will burn down the house and have zero regrets doing it..

I’m talking stuff he can brand like an infrastructure bill where all bridges get a thanks President Trump plaque or air port funding so people can thank him for it.
Shit I’d bet he’s fine with Medicare for all, reports are his first meeting with Chuck & Nancy he seemed to like the idea until Paul & Mitch talked him out of it.
People have said the President constantly says why can’t we just have Medicare handle this more than occasionally

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
Aside from EO's the only real legislative accomplishment is the corporate tax toungeing and he had to be sidelined for the adult cronies to push through. Yea, real deal maker. He's an ignorant incompetent coward, great to work with I'm sure.

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
I’m talking stuff he can brand like an infrastructure bill where all bridges get a thanks President Trump plaque or air port funding so people can thank him for it.
Shit I’d bet he’s fine with Medicare for all, reports are his first meeting with Chuck & Nancy he seemed to like the idea until Paul & Mitch talked him out of it.
People have said the President constantly says why can’t we just have Medicare handle this more than occasionally
He's a fool who says anything to get him through the moment. Usually really stupid stuff.

Feb 4, 2009
He's a fool who says anything to get him through the moment. Usually really stupid stuff.

I didn’t say he was smart or strategic. Just saying he might prefer to work with Chuck & Nancy because they want to actually govern and do stuff.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
So, treat him like a imbecilic toddler....

lol.

/like most of his supporters, or they'll wet themselves and try to ruin as much as they can in the process. fine "conservative" values.

Nov 25, 2013
I didn’t say he was smart or strategic. Just saying he might prefer to work with Chuck & Nancy because they want to actually govern and do stuff.

Trump is not a governor, he's a ruler. The only people that he wants to work with are people who will help him rule.

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
Don't you remember him changing course after talking with Chuck and Nancy regarding DACA? That was a perfect example of him listening to the last person he heard and backing out of what he promised them in WH meetings. How is anything to get done with a fool like that?

Feb 4, 2009
Don't you remember him changing course after talking with Chuck and Nancy regarding DACA? That was a perfect example of him listening to the last person he heard and backing out of what he promised them in WH meetings. How is anything to get done with a fool like that?

Exactly, if Chuck & Nancy could deliver something to vote on that could be different.

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
Exactly, if Chuck & Nancy could deliver something to vote on that could be different.
Ugh. He had a deal, according to WH sources, with Chcuk and Nancy and then Miller stepped in. I'm not sure why you'd think he can be trusted, and why they would think he can be trusted until they can hold his feet to the fire.

Reactions: UberNeuman

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
If only Democrats would work more with the party that decided long ago to not deal in good faith. Why, oh why!?!

lol.

Reactions: skooma

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I agree with that, he’s not a Republican or Democrat. He’s Trump. He’s a showman and doesn’t care who he works with so long as he wins (or at least the perception of it).