WHO temporarily pauses hydroxychloroquine study due to safety concerns

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If Trump says he's taking it (99.99% he's not) then every single loyal Trump supporter should be doing the same, especially those that are infected. He is the stable genius after all. Knows all, sees all with a following that does not question his motives nor his word and deed.

Or is all of that blind faith optional depending on personal risk to life and limb? Thought so.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If Trump says he's taking it (99.99% he's not) then every single loyal Trump supporter should be doing the same, especially those that are infected. He is the stable genius after all. Knows all, sees all with a following that does not question his motives nor his word and deed.

Or is all of that blind faith optional depending on personal risk to life and limb? Thought so.
If, as I suspect, conservatism is the result of child abuse, being put down as children the way all of us were, but to a degree that destroyed any hope of salvation for victims, leaving the only form of escape to be Stockholm Syndrome, then it could well be also that it isn't really faith that say, Trump is right, that drives their conformism, but the need to have someone else to hate. It would not be faith in Trump that make they loyal to him but that he permits them to have an outlet for their hatred, permission to target liberals as a legitimately and deserving targets. They don't need somebody to have faith in so much as they need an outlet for all their suppressed hatred, somebody to pay back for all they have suffered but redirected.

I think this is how the most advanced scientific nation in the late 1930s found itself killing millions of people in concentration camps. They had all been through one as children and couldn't allow themselves to face their inner hatred of themselves and then all of live itself.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

That's the most inane thing I've read this month, possibly this year.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That's the most inane thing I've read this month, possibly this year.
Which part? Can't be more inane then Trumptards blind belief in someone who has lied to them over 16K times.

Where am I wrong?? When Trump first announced he's taking it I posited he's either lying or getting a placebo. No doctor interested in keeping their license would write that prescription now that multiple agencies have declared it too dangerous. Especially a doctor for a POTUS.

I'm willing to put up $50 gentleman's bet. Honor system. If it's not revealed then it's a push.

If Trump is taking regular doses, you win. If he isn't, I win.

Last edited:

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Yeah... But did they try it with a z-pack topper and hypochlorite chaser?

Do these people even know what they doing?!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
oh dear. here come the proud boys out to remind us that the WHO is a commie organization and should never be trusted!

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
When Trump first announced he's taking it I posited he's either lying or getting a placebo.
There is zero chance he is taking it lol. As you said, no doctor would want to prescribe that for a president of all people.

As more and more studies come out stating it is dangerous to use, he'll change his tune to "no I never said I was taking it"...or some other lie :D