Who steals a bundle buggy?

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
Never been so mad/disappointed in my life. I go to the store to save money on some chicken today and walk out and my cart is gone. I have 20 pounds of chicken drumsticks and some jerk marinade in my hand. I still have to get to the next plaza to buy a bag of milk and beer. I don't get around good these days...and that bundle buggy was my walker/cart.

I did manage to get the beer minus the milk :(

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Are we talking about a "Granny cart"? I've got one, too. That would piss me off if someone stole it.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
this really fucks up my life. I know it might not be a big deal to some..but I can barely walk.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Wow, that's messed up.
You don't take them into the store with you? I'm not familiar with seeing these in use.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
People are assholes, and crime of this nature seems to be getting worse and worse. Problem is, even when they do get caught they get a slap on the wrist. But if you were to catch them and deal with them you would be the one that gets in trouble. They know this and know they can get away with it and there is no incentive for them to not do it. It's bad in my city too. Almost every day someone gets something stolen. The drug related crime is bad too, people are dropping like flies. We're actually one of the most dangerous cities in Ontario.

Reactions: Captante

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Never heard them called that before. My mum has one that is built like a Sherman tank - and probably weighs about as much when fully loaded up. I can tell she's been to the shops by the trail of broken paving stones down the road from her door.

Edit - it really ought to have caterpillar tracks.

Edit2 - glad this tale ended on an upnote.

• Haha
Reactions: BudAshes

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I'm not clear on why it left your sight. I get a cardboard box from aldi, and protect it like gold. Someone stole my box once, so I watch it like a hawk til it gets good and weighed down with stuff.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Mayne, if it happens again let me know. I can get you a good deal on some brand new (used) bundle buggys; people just leave them outside their apartments at the old-people housing complex in town.

• Haha
Reactions: Mayne and nakedfrog